Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ExcessBLarg!
Sep 1, 2001

Thwomp posted:

To kick things off, I find it incredibly weird that I have access to both Comcast and WOW! plans but I've never found WOW! to offer competitive prices.
What are the prices you're looking at?

I just switched to WOW! from Time Warner Cable this week. TWC has been charging $55.99/mo (non-introductory) for 15/1 service and announced on their last bill that price is going up to $59.99 next (this) month. WOW! charges $55.0/mo for 30/5 as a non-introductory price, and $25-35/mo introductory ($25/mo first year, $35/mo second year). TWC's game is ridiculous, and so far WOW! has been just fine. I suppose in two years when it actually goes to $55/mo I can reevaluate and switch back to TWC if it makes sense to, but at this point it would not.

Competition is a good thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread