Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006

Big Bad Voodoo Lou posted:

Finished the first season of Prison Break tonight. It was pulpy, ridiculous fun, but I've never heard anyone discuss it among the pantheon of must-see "peak TV" favorites.

We're invested enough to stick it out, and apparently, like almost everything else, it's getting a new season this summer!

The first season was awesome, but then it kinda got ridiculous and stupid like Dexters later seasons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006

Snak posted:

You have to figure that every time a new procedural gets cancelled, some of its fans search for a show that won't be cancelled, and some of them land on Grey's as a show that, even if it were to be cancelled ASAP, already has more seasons than their last show. So even though this is a small number of people, it's cumulative, and the more shows that are cancelled, the more people come to Grey's Anatomy.

I just happened to flip to Greys during the Massacre season finale episode and even though I'm not particularly invested in any of the characters, I haven't missed an episode yet...I can't explain why though.

• Locked thread