Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stan S. Stanman
Nov 18, 2009

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Is Hell on Wheels bad? I watched the first episode and it seemed surprisingly stuck up its own rear end despite looking and feeling like a fairly typical gritty Western thing. I enjoy Miles O'Brien having a go at being evil but Common seems like a waste as of the pilot episode. Is this worth getting into or should I be devoting my attention fully to Last Kingdom?

I liked Hell on Wheels. Give it a couple episodes. I wasn't sure what to think of it at first but it ended up being one of those shows I binged through. I like the historical fiction aspect of some shows though, so ymmv.

Been watching the new shows this week. I'll probably give lethal weapon a chance since the pilot wasn't horrible. Designated survivor was decent too.

I'm looking forward to being thoroughly disappointed by macgyver this week. Probably my favorite show on tv when I was growing up, so there's no way this will measure up. I'm still planning to watch it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stan S. Stanman
Nov 18, 2009

sportsgenius86 posted:

MacGyver was an even worse piece of poo poo than it looked if anyone was wondering

It felt nothing like macgyver. If anything it should have been called mission impossible.

Stan S. Stanman
Nov 18, 2009

MiddleOne posted:

All Netflix shows fade really quickly because everyone is done watching 3 days after the first episode airs.

I like Luke Cage the character, but I was pretty bored during the entire season. I find that surprising, as I've been a big fan of both seasons of daredevil and Jessica jones. I just did not care that much about any of the characters in Luke's storyline.

• Locked thread