Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CV 64 Fan
Oct 13, 2012

It's pretty dope.

Wheat Loaf posted:

I've been watching Millennium recently and it's been pretty good so far. Obviously it has this Chris Carter overarching myth arc (I have to be honest, I'm not all that fussed on it for all that people rave about it - the whole apocalyptic thing) but it actually reminds me a lot of Criminal Minds, with the freaky serial killer of the week procedural dimension. If it had come out 10 years later I imagine it could have been a major hit.

Rented the first season from Netflix and was struck by how Se7en-esque it was. I guess all the supernatural poo poo I remember was from the other two seasons? Also Millennium premiered incredibly strong, but lost viewers over the course of the season.

I got Band Of Brothers on Bluray for XMas. It looks much better than the Amazon Prime and HBO Now streams.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CV 64 Fan
Oct 13, 2012

It's pretty dope.
They're remaking Animal Kingdom with Scott Speedman? Gross.

CV 64 Fan
Oct 13, 2012

It's pretty dope.
Just finished episode 4 of Season 3 of Strike Back (Cinemax's seasons not counting the BBC original) and it was shocking. Not only did they kill Leatherby already but they also killed Rachel. I mean I saw the latter coming because of how far they'd fallen but I didn't expect it so soon.

CV 64 Fan
Oct 13, 2012

It's pretty dope.
Legends Of Tomorrow looks as terrible as the other comic book shows.

CV 64 Fan
Oct 13, 2012

It's pretty dope.
If I greatly enjoyed Black Sails season 1, would I enjoy Vikings season 1? I saw the pilot and thought it was alright.

CV 64 Fan
Oct 13, 2012

It's pretty dope.
Making a macho pirate captain a sensitive bisexual is unexpected. Liking Black Sails season 2 so far.

CV 64 Fan
Oct 13, 2012

It's pretty dope.
Starz/BBC's The Missing had a bone chilling ending. What a great series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CV 64 Fan
Oct 13, 2012

It's pretty dope.
I thought the first ep of Quarry on Cinemax was dope.

• Locked thread