Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
the whole house is shaking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

*reaches for my list of jokes about how the house shaking is actually being caused by people having sex but it blows away*

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

hehe...it's probably shakign because...*begins to perspire a lot* some peeps in your attic are totally um,, like, doing it!! haha *looks down frantically at notes* probably....youre mom, "m8"??

google THIS

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

hehe...it's probably shakign because...*begins to perspire a lot* some peeps in your attic are totally um,, like, doing it!! haha *looks down frantically at notes* probably....youre mom, "m8"??

give me back my list!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
>: O

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Pizzatime

did you check for wolves outside

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

google THIS posted:

give me back my list!

as long as i keep my thumb nearly covering the words "Property of Google THIS" youll never be able to prove this list wasnMt mine

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

the other day i was on a plane and it was really bumpy, i thought it was turbulence from the wind..but looks more like your mom had a special date in the cockpit!!! ...*ahem* cockpit!!

Nosfereefer

Pizzatime posted:

did you check for wolves outside

im the only one huffin and puffin around here afaik

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

google THIS

the other day i was on a plane and it was really bumpy, i thought it was turbulence from the wind..but looks more like your mom had a special date in the cockpit!!! ...*ahem* cockpit!!

mods?

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

ah, go fly a kite!

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate
Tent life

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate

ah, go fly a kite!

If the wind blows fast enough his house will become a kite because it is a tent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pizzatime

and then a parachute, hopefully

• Locked thread