Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hijinks Ensue
Jul 24, 2007
So the leading causes of accidents are joy, sex, and old age?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hijinks Ensue
Jul 24, 2007
Only looooooove pads the filllllmmmm

Hijinks Ensue
Jul 24, 2007
Who's that behind the Foster Grants? It's Ogg!

Hijinks Ensue
Jul 24, 2007
Chili peppers burn my gut.

Hijinks Ensue
Jul 24, 2007
Chances aaaaare that I'll kick your scrawny rear end.

Hijinks Ensue
Jul 24, 2007
OH MY GOD HE'S SNAPPED! :stonk:

Hijinks Ensue
Jul 24, 2007
This isn't Lysistrata. I like it, but it isn't Lysistrata.

Hijinks Ensue
Jul 24, 2007
Super Bob Vila!

Hijinks Ensue
Jul 24, 2007

Evil Mastermind posted:

This is my favorite, too. Mike's delivery of "their stomachs knotted like fists" cracks me up every time.

"Dad, I'm dating a Negro" slays me every time.

That short is pretty unsettling to me after my husband confirmed what I'd always suspected - that this short is a fairly accurate representation of his upbringing.

My kid and I love to hate-watch Catching Trouble. "Ross tries to towel away the evil, but nothing doing."

Hijinks Ensue
Jul 24, 2007
And I thrust the nail into the soft, yielding wood...

Hijinks Ensue
Jul 24, 2007

OldTennisCourt posted:

Sidehackers was the episode where they learned that had to watch movies and check them fully before writing jokes right? It had a graphic rape scene as I recall.

Because the scene got cut, there's a big gaping plot hole. At one point, Servo says, "For those of you playing along at home, Rita is dead."

I'm very fond of Sidehackers. It gave us the line, "Chili peppers burn my gut," which gets quoted at my house a lot.

Hijinks Ensue
Jul 24, 2007
Woman sings: I want a Corvette!
Mike: I don't give a tin sh–

Hijinks Ensue
Jul 24, 2007
Also on one of the 42nd Street Forever compilations, they open with Charlton Heston on a tennis court for some reason, explaining the rating system. Very odd.

Hijinks Ensue
Jul 24, 2007
Mom? Dad? Tell me you heard that!

Hijinks Ensue
Jul 24, 2007

The Ape of Naples posted:

I have this wish that Quentin Tarantino would remake Red Zone Cuba.

That…just might work.

And now the song from Red Zone Cuba is stuck in my head. "Drink Night Train / Go to the basketball game / Throw up under the bleachers…"

Hijinks Ensue
Jul 24, 2007
This is where my tongue lives.

Hijinks Ensue
Jul 24, 2007
Frodo gets drunk and screws with his neighbors.

Hijinks Ensue
Jul 24, 2007

You mean Progress Island, USA?

A Quinn Martin Production!

Hijinks Ensue
Jul 24, 2007
I fell asleep the first time I tried to watch Castle of Fu Manchu and haven't attempted it since. Will have to rectify that as I got that set for Christmas.

Hijinks Ensue
Jul 24, 2007

I kinda want a MST3k soundtrack album.
Night Train from Red Zone Cuba.
Jimmy Bryant and his Night Jumpers.
That band from Horror at Party Beach.
The 'Watermelon Man" rip-off from Danger Death Ray.
etc.

I'd be all over that.

Night Train isn't a bad song, really; imagine Johnny Cash singing it instead of Carradine.

Hijinks Ensue
Jul 24, 2007
If anyone's going to San Diego Comic-Con this year, be forewarned: I'm going to be cosplaying Mr. B Natural (provided my friend with sewing ability will agree to make the costume).

Hijinks Ensue
Jul 24, 2007
So I'm attracted to guys now?

Hijinks Ensue
Jul 24, 2007
You know, I think Oscar Wilde only wished he was this gay.

Hijinks Ensue
Jul 24, 2007
Don't patronize me, old man.

Hijinks Ensue
Jul 24, 2007
This man does things he's not proud of.

Hijinks Ensue
Jul 24, 2007
Emotions are for ethnic people.

Hijinks Ensue
Jul 24, 2007
MARTINI!

Hijinks Ensue
Jul 24, 2007
Dad, I'm dating a Negro! :j:

Hijinks Ensue
Jul 24, 2007
I adore the shorts and would love it if we saw some new ones.

It's far too dark for MST3K, but I would love to see what Rifftrax could do with this British farm safety short from the 1970s called "Apaches." Five or six kids play around dangerous farm equipment and all die in extremely horrible ways (drinking paraquat, drowning in manure slurry pit).

Hijinks Ensue
Jul 24, 2007
I love what Servo says in the host segment about Catching Trouble: "If you enjoyed this in any way, something's wrong with you."

Hijinks Ensue
Jul 24, 2007

Ms Boods posted:

According to the British-born Mr Boods, these two freaked out a lot of 1970s British kids.

What about that one, I think it's called "Dark and Lonely Water" with Donald Pleasance narrating and a Grim Reaper figure standing by while kids drown? What was up with 1970s England, anyway?

Hijinks Ensue
Jul 24, 2007
My my my OH GOD MAKE IT STOP :stonk:

Hijinks Ensue
Jul 24, 2007
"I had to eat a lizard and drink my own urine."
"You've been out here just 20 minutes!"

Hijinks Ensue
Jul 24, 2007

Senior Woodchuck posted:

My wife and I saw The Revenant last night. During the part where Leo's getting hosed up by the bear, I couldn't help but think, "Now why couldn't this have happened to Ross Allen?"

Ross is no stranger to raping the land.

Hijinks Ensue
Jul 24, 2007
Who's that behind the Foster Grants? It's Ogg!

Hijinks Ensue
Jul 24, 2007
Watched Werewolf tonight. The kid and I sang along with the end credits. Tusk!

Hijinks Ensue
Jul 24, 2007
I love Creeping Terror for that horribly cheesy music and dancing at the community center scene. I could watch that on a loop for hours.

Hijinks Ensue
Jul 24, 2007
Now I'm fantasizing about everyone riffing on "Apaches." I know it will never happen, but it would be sooooo glorious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZCz_Rv-8D0 - it's a mix of unintentionally hilarious and genuinely disturbing.

Hijinks Ensue
Jul 24, 2007

CaptainYesterday posted:

Volume XXXVI titles announced:

-The Incredible Melting Man

HADJKA!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hijinks Ensue
Jul 24, 2007
And bootleg DVDs of the Godzilla vs. Megalon episode are plentiful and easy to find. Or so I've heard.

• Locked thread