Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Overwined
Sep 22, 2008

Wine can of their wits the wise beguile,
Make the sage frolic, and the serious smile.
Normal view.

NORMAL VIEW.

NORMALLL VIEEEEEEWWWWW.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Overwined
Sep 22, 2008

Sash! posted:

You know what, I'm just giving in and looking at the breasts

That really squares my breasts!

Overwined
Sep 22, 2008

Overwined posted:

That really squares my breasts!

How art thou supported, fair Lydia?

Overwined
Sep 22, 2008

Mmm, cold Crazy Bread. It really is crazy.

Overwined
Sep 22, 2008

After reading about some sort of scientific thing called a Laser Interferometer, I found myself wishing there was just on scientist with sense of humor enough to call their new fancy sciency doo-dad the Interoceter.

Overwined
Sep 22, 2008

The Miraculous Teleporting Third Wheel

Overwined
Sep 22, 2008

Evil Mastermind posted:

This is my favorite, too. Mike's delivery of "their stomachs knotted like fists" cracks me up every time.

Its up there with Bill Corbett's, "Over to Kirk Douglas' house!"

Overwined
Sep 22, 2008

Ensign_Ricky posted:

So Kim Cattrall has now stated she wants to go to the MST reunion.

I don't think my opinion of someone has gone from so deeply negative to so positive in so short a time.

Overwined
Sep 22, 2008

insert_funny posted:

My Volume XXXVI box set is at a slight angle, Sam.

What a turkey that guy is. Boy, Abby is some gal.

Overwined
Sep 22, 2008

The Ape of Naples posted:

This reminded me of the one time they were on MTV. I totally forgot about it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCX8MrKLqko

That plug by Kurt Loder at the end, when he says someone "will pay dearly" at Comedy Central for cancelling MST3k, is interesting. Viacom owns both Comedy Central and MTV. I guess it shouldn't be too surprising. I've often been suspicious of the Scripps network for generating controversy between two channels it owns to drive viewers too dumb to understand who is pulling the strings.

Overwined
Sep 22, 2008

normal view

Normal View

NORMAL VIEW

NORMAL VIEEEEWWWW!!!

Overwined
Sep 22, 2008

For the first time I've been watching Cinema Titanic episodes on Hulu and holy poo poo, why didn't I do this sooner? I was leery of the whole joke by committee thing, but it works out really well and everyone there is extremely funny.

Overwined
Sep 22, 2008

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

I really like CT -- it's a shame they're not doing it anymore. That collective was my favorite group of riffers, all together snarking on movies. It's great.

Fake edit: I recommend you go back and revisit "Last of the Wild Horses" -- it features Forrester and Frank riffing the first 30 minutes of the movie and they're fantastic. I would have loved to watch them do the whole movie.

I look forward to it!

I mean I get reviving MST3k, but it seems in doing so, Joel has parted ways from a huge chunk of the writing chops. In other news, I really like Mary Jo and Bridget's riffs over on Rifftrax.

Overwined
Sep 22, 2008

Sash! posted:

Now he can move on to solving the next great mystery of his life: is there beer on the sun?

He dead :(

Overwined
Sep 22, 2008

Is there even the tinniest tenuous bit of plot to The Wild World of Batwoman? Holy poo poo that movie is bonkers. I've seen it a number of times, but I think this is the first time I've seen it sober. Either that or, like major trauma, the mind has a way of blocking these things out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Overwined
Sep 22, 2008

Evil Mastermind posted:

Yeah, Jonah did a really good job and played great off Joel.

The most :3: thing was when Joel and Jonah first came out, and you could tell that Jonah was trying to kind of fade to the side so Joel could receive all the applause and Joel kept pulling Jonah back over next to him so they were both getting the focus.

They have great chemistry and it is a great sign for the hope of MST3k and it evolving and not just being constant fanservice and nostalgia.

I watched that press conference they had and I found them all to be really pleasant and funny. But yeah, Frank was the funniest of them. I haven't really been keeping tabs on what he and Trace is doing, but that's going to change!

• Locked thread