Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

Giving 'em the old razzle-dazzle
Cry more, Brookes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on Oliver Dowden’s resignation as Conservative party chair – Dowden resigned after the party’s byelection losses in Wakefield and in Tiverton and Honiton, saying somebody ‘must take responsibility’ for a recent run of poor results"

Telegraph:

Prince Charles and Camilla host leaders for Commonwealth dinner in Rwanda Oh, CHOGM 2022, that well known thing.

Matt:

Boris Johnson fails to deny that Carrie was considered for Foreign Office and royal jobs

Independent:

After Peter Coker.

The i paper:

Times:

Stephen Collins:

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

CHOMGO 222

What does it mean? Probably racist!

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Observer:

"Infamy! Infamy! Carry on Boris – The prime minister channels his inner Julius Caesar. But the knives are out…"

Sunday Telegraph:

Boris Johnson looks to stay PM ‘until mid-2030s’ despite calls to resign

Matt:

Sunday Times:

American women lose abortion rights after 50 years

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Nicola Jennings on the US supreme court overturning Roe v Wade – Roe v Wade was overturned on Friday, threatening the health and bodily autonomy of women"

Telegraph:

Boris Johnson looks to stay PM ‘until mid-2030s’ despite calls to resign

Times:

Prince Charles accepted €1m cash in suitcase from sheikh

Evening Standard:

Johnson insists cost of Ukraine support is price worth paying

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on Boris Johnson and industrial strikes – Is there no line the British prime minister would not cross to hold on to his own position?"

Telegraph:

G7 leaders 'flex their pecs' to Putin, but signs of strain emerge

Matt:

Prince Charles’s acceptance of cash from Qatari sheikh to be reviewed

Times:

Barristers begin month of strikes over legal aid fees

Evening Standard:

Boris Johnson condemns Putin’s ‘barbarism’ after shopping centre missile strike

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on Tory ‘patriotism’ – Defence spending pledge likely to be ditched, possible trade war over Northern Ireland Brexit arrangementsand don’t mention support for striking workers"

Telegraph:

Nicola Sturgeon takes Indyref2 to Supreme Court as Scotland will 'not be prisoner of Boris Johnson'

Matt:

Wimbledon Tennis - The Telegraph

Times:

World must stop ‘insane Russian terrorists’, says Zelensky after strike on shoppers

Evening Standard:

Boris Johnson tells Nato leaders they must ‘dig deep’ on defence spending as threats grow

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on Liz Truss at Nato summit – Foreign secretary said China would be making ‘catastrophic miscalculation’ if it invaded Taiwan" Also Boris Johnson: Putin would not have invaded Ukraine if he were a woman After JL David.

Telegraph:

:smithcloud: No idea, sorry.

Matt:

Times:

Scottish independence referendum: Nicola Sturgeon picks 2023 date

Evening Standard:

Johnson says Nato expansion shows Putin is ‘completely wrong’

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Ben Jennings on trustees of Captain Sir Tom Moore foundation facing inquiry – Watchdogs have launched formal investigation into concerns late fundraiser’s daughter and her husband profited by trademarking ‘Captain Tom’ brand"

Telegraph:

Boris Johnson vows to raise UK’s defence budget to 2.5pc of GDP by 2030

Matt:

Household incomes suffer longest fall on record – and worse is to come

Times:

Postcard from Hong Kong: ‘On the 25th anniversary of the handover, the city’s future is uncertain’

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Kinda feel that Hong Kong one only needed the second panel to convey everything.

Doccykins
Feb 21, 2006
Brookes you coward you like drawing people as animals do him as winnie the pooh

quote:

Telegraph:

:smithcloud: No idea, sorry.
I'm guessing Blower has just been told about Snowflake Mountain on Netflix (yes it is as bad as it sounds)

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
the army don't recruit men and only men based on strength any more and haven't for decades?? Schools have to do a lot of work telling the thick, stocky kid looking to sign up age 16 that he won't get in and to look at becoming a security guard instead.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Seamus Jennings on the Tory approach to the law – The right to protest, international law, human rights – into Boris Johnson’s bonfire they go"

Observer:

"Boris Johnson and Tory sleaze – The prime minister seeks refuge from the privileges committee investigation into Partygate"

Telegraph:

Xi Jinping: China crushed democracy protests ‘for the good of Hong Kong’

Sunday Telegraph:

Fifty-year mortgages that you pass on to your children – the new plan to boost home ownership

Matt:

Chris Pincher seeking 'professional medical support' after losing Conservative whip

The i paper:

Times:

The Times view on Boris Johnson’s return: Home and away

Sunday Times:

Tory deputy chief whip resigns after ‘drunkenly groping two men’

Evening Standard:

Minions: The Rise of Gru review: The minions are more appealing than ever

Stephen Collins:

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

Please calm down Brookes

Maybe a cold shower

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Nicola Jennings on claims Boris Johnson was warned about Chris Pincher – PM has been asked what he knew about misconduct claims relating to ex-deputy Tory chief whip"

Telegraph:

Boris Johnson facing Cabinet backlash over Chris Pincher sex pest allegations

Times:

Evening Standard:

British Grand Prix: Halo hailed for saving Zhou Guanyu’s life after high-speed horror crash

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Ben Jennings on Keir Starmer’s plan to ‘make Brexit work’ – Labour’s approach is to seek to focus on practicalities, instead of reopening old political wounds"

Telegraph:

Go-slow fuel protesters block motorways across Britain bringing rush hour chaos

Matt:

Times:

Keir Starmer promises to make Brexit better, not rejoin the EU

Evening Standard:

Boris Johnson ‘forgot’ about Chris Pincher groping claims; Five Just Stop Oil protesters arrested after gluing hands to da Vinci painting

Bonus! David Squires on … Euro 2022 coming to merry old England (as 12 seperate images :effort: )

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Ben Jennings on the scandals engulfing the Conservatives – As the Tory party struggles in the wake of allegations of sexual misconduct by MP Chris Pincher, in addition to the Partygate investigation, is the end of the Johnson era now in sight?"

Telegraph:

Watch: The moment Dominic Raab is wrong-footed by Lord McDonald’s letter on Chris Pincher

Matt:

Boris Johnson hanging by a thread as Rishi Sunak and Sajid Javid walk out

Times:

Evening Standard:

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Gosh, Boris really shat all over centre court?

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:toot: Boris Johnson resigns as Conservative leader after cabinet revolt :rubby:

Guardian:

"Steve Bell on the sinking fortunes of Boris Johnson – The PM has reached extraordinary depths of unpopularity among his government as minister after minister resigns"

Telegraph:

Matt:

Times:

Evening Standard:

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE
No more Boris?

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
They got this all screwed up.

Final Prime Ministerial Statement?

No, more Boris!

Fearless
Sep 3, 2003

DRINK MORE MOXIE

Poor Blower has yet to realize that Macron has more of a career ahead of him than BoJo the Clown.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on Boris Johnson’s resignation as Tory leader – The PM had some difficulty facing up to the reality of his predicament as his ministers turned against him"

Telegraph:

Matt:

The i paper:

Times:

Evening Standard:

Not sure about the guy on the left (Ben Wallace?), Liz Truss, Sajid Javid, Jeremy Hunt??????

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
Giving Liz Truss Penelope Pitstop's car leads to disturbing thoughts

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on Boris Johnson’s legacy – Johnson’s would-be successors scramble to clamber atop the pile of ruins left behind"

Telegraph:

Who could replace Boris Johnson? The runners and riders for next Prime Minister

Matt:

Beergate: No fine for Sir Keir Starmer over lockdown gathering; :sun: UK weather: Longest heatwave in four years is on its way :supaburn:

The i paper:

Times:

After Masaccio.

Stephen Collins:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Observer:

"Exit Boris, in a dustbin – Them’s the breaks, prime minister…"

Sunday Telegraph

Matt:

Sunday Times:

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
A Matt directly calling them a bunch of lying fucks? How rare.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Nicola Jennings on Boris Johnson’s unwillingness to leave No 10 – The PM shows no signs of going quietly despite saying he would step down as Conservative party leader"

Telegraph:

Times:

Evening Standard:

Zahawi dismisses ‘smears’ about tax affairs as ‘inaccurate’ and ‘unfair’; Tory leadership candidates trade blows as ‘anti Rishi memo’ emerges

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Is Blower trying to argue there's no One Nation & Tax Cutter candidates?

Because there's almost nothing but the latter?

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
He's maybe arguing that Rishi is neither? Seems unlikely.

Or he just didn't like leaving them as flat colour so he put their most generic policies on them.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on the Tory leadership contest – Candidates in the race to replace Boris Johnson are setting out their pitches"

Telegraph:

Matt:

:sun: Britain braced for national heatwave emergency :supaburn:

Times:

Britain to have new PM by 5 September as Tory leadership rules announced

Evening Standard:

NASA reveals stunning deep space images as James Webb Telescope detects water vapour around planet 1,150 light years from Earth

David Squires:

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 15 hours!

Cloud Potato posted:

David Squires:

Squires just absolutely nailing the similes as usual.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Ben Jennings on the Tory leadership race – Gaseous emissions from eight contenders fail to compare with wonders of cosmos revealed by Nasa space telescope" Left to right: Penny Mordaunt, Tom Tugenhat, Rishi Sunak, Liz Truss, Nadhim Zahawi.

Telegraph:

:sun: UK weather: ‘Extreme heat’ alert for Sunday as Met Office warns of life-threatening conditions :supaburn:

Matt:

:sun: Sleeping in a heatwave: 8 tips to keep cool and make it through the night :supaburn:

Independent:

Nadine Dorries and Jacob Rees-Mogg announce who they are backing to be the next PM [Liz Truss]

Times:

Rishi Sunak: Former chancellor under fire in Tory tax war

Evening Standard:

Tory MPs to begin voting in leadership election as ‘dirty tricks’ row erupts

Pilchenstein
May 17, 2012

So your plan is for half of us to die?

Hot Rope Guy
Here's hoping Blower doesn't let the woke snowflakes stop him from dying of heatstroke when it's 40 degrees out :pray:

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

goatface posted:

A Matt directly calling them a bunch of lying fucks? How rare.

I mean, maybe he is saying they're lying and dishonest ducks because they helped oust Boris?

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on the Tory leadership battle – Candidates deliver differing portion sizes of anti-woke, low-tax dream dust" Left to right: Tom Tugenhat, Penny Mordaunt, Suella Braverman, Kemi Badenoch, Rishi Sunak (with Ian Flation), Liz Truss.

Telegraph:

Matt:

Independent:

Times:

Johnson says he is leaving ‘with my head held high’

Evening Standard:

Penny Mordaunt gains on Rishi Sunak in second round of voting in Tory leadership contest

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

Oh, so Brexit is a crisis now?

Interesting. Curious. Fascinating. You loving hack.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Ben Jennings on Liz Truss’s campaign to be Tory leader – The foreign secretary has had to fend off questions about why she remained loyal to Boris Johnson while other cabinet ministers were resigning"

Telegraph:

Penny Mordaunt seizes the momentum after first Tory leadership ballot

Matt:

Independent:

Tory leadership candidate says she will ‘eliminate’ right to protection from torture and inhuman treatment; Liz Truss boosted by backing of ousted Suella Braverman in Tory leadership race

Times:

Who is Penny Mordaunt? The Tory leadership candidate with a radical style

Evening Standard:

Conservative leadership race: Big guns turn fire on Penny Mordaunt ahead of TV clash

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on the Conservative leadership race – Penny Mordaunt accused Tory leadership rivals of running ‘black ops’ briefings trying to damage her"

Telegraph:

Tory leadership race: Penny Mordaunt new favourite among grassroots, latest poll shows

Matt:

:sun: UK weather: Cobra meeting called as Britain prepares for record 40C heat :supaburn:

Independent:

After Sargent.

The i paper:

Penny Mordaunt painfully bellyflopping on Splash! goes viral as politician vies for PM

Times:

After Enid Blyton.

Stephen Collins:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

So Kemi Badenoch is an absolute poo poo but what the gently caress is that picture Brookes?

Where the gently caress is her neck Brookes?