Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Looking for males 20-35 looking for some mutual JO action in some Doom1/2/Final or Hexen/2 Rampage 1+exp/2, for some hot and heavy co-op action. I'm also open to Halo 1 or GoW 1 coop since I'd like to try DOM. I am also Duke3D coop curious.

No gay stuff, though. I just want a solid co-op experience with some old-school games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minarchist
Mar 5, 2009

by WE B Bourgeois
Is this a bring your own crystal kind of event?

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Minarchist posted:

Is this a bring your own crystal kind of event?

Only if the co-op game uses crystals for connecting and kicking rear end together.

Minarchist
Mar 5, 2009

by WE B Bourgeois

Wicker Man posted:

Only if the co-op game uses crystals for connecting and kicking rear end together.

Well when you sync up they glow white, idk if this helps with kicking rear end in some old school FPS games but it's kind of a neat effect.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Seriously though, I would really be open to having someone play COOP with me for a BUILD type game, or maybe off of something from GOG.COM. I'll host, or you will if you insist. I love the single player experience, but I'd really enjoy playing some of my favorite old school games with a partner.

It's all good, homies. Just shoot me a PM if you are interested in the future. No one has to know ;)

Wicker Man fucked around with this message at 18:00 on Jan 1, 2016

• Locked thread