Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Touhou?
This poll is closed.
Alice Margatroid 23 15.86%
i'm wrong 61 42.07%
Any/every other Touhou except the one Boom Boom Boom likes 61 42.07%
Total: 145 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Motto posted:

beep beep robot yuri

Yo you can't just post that and not give the link to the update.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Thank you.

She's gonna kiss the robot.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Julias posted:

Ah shoot, I completely forgot about AGDQ. Who here's gonna watch it?

Why watch nerds playing video games when you could be one?

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

That character looks familiar, but I can't remember who it is. I want to say Benten from Eccentric Family, but I don't think that's right.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

These certainly aren't water-fearing cats.

Yeah well what happens when you turn the faucet on.

Also I should go to bed now, having facilitated the love between two cat girls in Xenoblade.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Baal posted:

Bayonetta 1 and 2 are fun but I would not put them above MGR, W101, DMC3, or DMC4

I'll put six feet of earth above you!

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

It is snowing today and I'm happy. Didn't think we'd get any this winter, but thankfully, global warming is not real.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Tarranon posted:

by reintroducing a key focus to the taunt system and actually incorporating all of its ideas in the higher difficulties, bayo 2 is a much more focused, pristine game experience

I'm a big fan of Bayonetta 2 but it also has some dumb bullshit like the instant kill attacks, way too much blocking by enemies and random combo breakers, and the simplification of the weapons makes them feel kinda samey in addition to being poorly balanced. Also the flying segments suck and the bosses generally aren't as memorable as the first game's.

It looks fantastic though, and short hair Bayo > long hair Bayo. The first chapter is also incredible.

chumbler fucked around with this message at 19:48 on Jan 3, 2016

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Wark Say posted:

Still the best couple that never was:

Yui is not that small.

Also I found a Droyer in Xenoblade. I can never remember how to take and post screenshots in Wii U games, so you will have to take my word for it.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Admoon posted:

poor karen has to be a spider

The spider is the coolest one in there, though.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I wonder if there are more movies about a dog where the dog dying is a central plot point than not. Movies where the epilogue is many years later and the dog just died of old age off screen count as the latter.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

homeless snail posted:

yuri huh, that's so 2015

Yuri is always in fashion.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Tonight I think I will stop farting around doing side quests in Xenoblade X and finally finish the story.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

A good kid.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

a kitten posted:

Holy moly what is even going on here in the finale of Symphogear season 2

Symphogear is happening.

Also, I have finished Xenoblade X, and it was enjoyable and I hope there is a sequel. Now I have all the post game to do.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Droyer posted:

is my hero in the game?

No, I'm not in the dota 2.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Reds posted:

I remain surprised that MOBAs became the most popular e-sport genre considering whenever I look at any gameplay I cannot understand what the hell is going on. I guess I just kind of figured something more immediately understandable to a newcomer would be the type of thing to get really big as a spectator sport.

Mobas are just rts games for people who can't control more than one unit, so that's why they're popular. They also run on toasters so pretty much anyone can play them.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Wark Say posted:

Remember that Zepp is not as open to mecha-y / sentai stuff as we are, dudacious.

Some people have terminal AIDS, and we have to respect that and empathize with them, however trying that may often be.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Erg posted:

Yeah that was it

Seasons had the roc's cape which was the best of the items

Ages' time travel gimmick was cooler though

Seasons had Din, but Ages had Veran, so it's a wash between the two.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Now that I have loosened Xenoblade's hold on me I should get around to reading Helck.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I don't know anything about medabots, but I support the medabots girls. Further proof that 2016 will be the End of Men.

Also best one is second row from the bottom, far left.

chumbler fucked around with this message at 00:58 on Jan 5, 2016

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I need to get a physical at some point. Which means I need to actually get set up with a doctor at some point (and a dentist, and an eye doctor).

My blood pressure has typically been pretty low to normal, though.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Senerio posted:

Turns out I'm a yandere schoolgirl. Makes sense, considering the percentage of my four day weekend I spent playing Yandere Simulator.
https://twitter.com/SenerioSA/status/684199721221623812

e: Wrong link.
Right link:
https://t.co/qwfCJJyM8B

chumbler is a cheerful monster girl.

Strength: ★★★★
Cute: S-RANK
Wisdom: ★★
Lewd: ★★★
Intellect: ★

But my TRUE name is a dark magical girl, with a surprisingly low magic stat for some reason.

Wisdom: ★★★★
Strength: ★★★
Domestic: ★★★★★
Love: ★★
Magic: ★

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

That seems like a very inconvenient mouse pad, and frankly running your mouse all over someone's face is pretty rude.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I wonder if that thing has the best type of anime girl: the cool prince type that literally everyone swoons for.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Vamirio is cute.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Litchi has a pet panda and she is cool.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

NotALizardman posted:

Episode 10 of sabagebu is a masterpiece. It's incredible the whole way through, and momoka's at her most ruthless.

Sabagebu is a treasure, and it's a shame people passed it up because of the other high school gun club show.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

My phone background and lock screen are the default ones.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Supposedly people are expecting the writer for the next one to do some fresh things based on his previous work. Personally I've got no issue with the new one being basically A New Hope again. It hit the right blend of nostalgia and feeling updated. I look forward to the next one.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Senerio posted:

The First Order is emo teens who think the empire is soooooo cooooooool, and gently caress the rebels for taking them down, with a authoritative voice from an old guy in a giant hologram.

First Order sure knows how to build poo poo, though. Gotta give them that.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I don't know much about Valkyria Chronicles, but this lady looks strong and cool.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

pandaK posted:

How did you forget one of the most poignant moments of the ending?

So that they could experience it anew.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Ghost Trick's soundtrack is fantastic, but Jowd's theme is I think my favorite.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

The Colonel posted:

Because Dark Tits had nowhere else to post about it and nobody else was watching the show he just ended up posting about every episode as it broadcast without anybody being able to follow along so everybody got mad at him.

Kind of like when he had nowhere to post about Senran Kagura because Ralp banned him from making a new thread for a while, so he just posted about it in the Vita thread and people got really angry at him for it.

Something about DT just brings out the worst in people. I assume it is because they are lashing out due to his purity exposing all of their own faults to them.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Sure is a lot of fanart of a guy who's hardly even in the movie.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Parallax posted:

the yavin stuff in the original trilogy was filmed in guatemala so isaac decided poe should be from yavin

Conceived during the death star destruction after party, I suppose.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I have started reading Helck, and quite enjoy it.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

We are richer for having lost them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

drat the timing on those first colored pages in Helck is good.

• Locked thread