Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Tars Tarkas posted:

Victoria Justice and Ryan McCartan are Janet and Brad in the upcoming Rocky Horror remake, which will be one of those tv musical specials, except on Fox. Laverne Cox will be Dr. Frank-N-Furter

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/victoria-justice-disney-star-ryan-851968

Oh boy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

computer parts posted:

His role on Criminal Minds is legitimately one of the most disgusting antagonists I've ever seen.

Those two episodes are great. He's really loving good at playing disgusting creepy bad guy.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Cloverfield owned. The ARG owned. Slusho owns.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Grendels Dad posted:

That title has got to be intentional, right?

Absolutely.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Rather have the Battle Angel movie tbh.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

teagone posted:

Robert Rodriguez is going to direct it.

:smith:

For real??? :(

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Sleeveless posted:

Sacha Baron Cohen's transformation into Adam Sandler is coming along nicely.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YtclB_02wA

The hosed up thing is that if I saw this on Netflix or whatever on a Saturday when I'm not doing anything I'd probably watch it.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

I still watch Kamen Rider and all that so I'll go see the new Power Rangers.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Sinners Sandwich posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMLanRUZ_7Y

I would love Hollywood to just consider getting SOME people that worked on tokkusu shows as consultants for the action scenes.

That loving owns so much.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

precision posted:

Just patiently waiting on my Ambush Bug movie over here.

He's like Deadpool but far less obnoxious, so the time to strike is now.

e: in fact, how old is Deadpool? Because I'm pretty sure he's a straight Ambush Bug ripoff

Ambush Bug came out in 1982 and Deadpool in 1991.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

I remember seeing a bit in one of the weirder Archie comics where Betty's arms get chomped off by sharks or something. It's awesome and just really weird for Archie stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Groovelord Neato posted:

archie comics were my fave as a kid but it was because the high school life stuff. this is destroying my world.

If it makes you feel better, the new Archie comic that's going on right now is really good and follows more of the high school style stuff.

• Locked thread