Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Aw thanks guys, now I know Tim curry had a stroke :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Why don't they get Martin Campbell to direct all bond movies?

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

MechanicalTomPetty posted:

I think it was one of the Resident Evil movies? Or someone who worked on them at least.

Edit:
:nms:Yeeeeeeep.:nms: You really don't want to read that if your squeamish. Thank god she managed to pull though.

Also I can't believe it's been so long since a RE movie came out, it really felt like they were just churning those fuckers out all the time.

Degloved face :cry:

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

RBA Starblade posted:

What am I even looking at?

A bad movie

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

The MSJ posted:

Gods of Egypt features a spaceship and a flat Earth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyLRAqMLaqI

Oh wow this looks completely loving poo poo. I can't wait!

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Finally, somethingawful is relevant again since the slenderman stabbing murder.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

This is good

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Yoshifan823 posted:

It's actually a little older than that. I was working at Blockbuster a few years back, and for some reason, someone dropped a copy in the drop box despite the fact that it wasn't ours, nor was it a rental title at all, they just wanted to get rid of it, I guess. Needless to say I took that poo poo home and it is dope.

It's haunted and they had to get rid of it like the Ring VHS.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

The stands are lame honestly and it was way more fun when people were doing more punching. I wasn't a huge fan of the latest season but maybe the next will be better.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

I'm still enjoying it... well actually there's way too many episodes but that's anime for you.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

I hate to say it but it's gotta be nostalgia speaking for you guys because the 1st mass effect's gameplay is complete trash and it's aged horribly. The story stuff and characters aren't even THAT good to save it.

hemale in pain fucked around with this message at 09:51 on Aug 10, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

I'm sorry but if they made a transformers movie set in medieval times it would be the most loving amazing thing ever. It's a shame it's gonna be some lame flashback or whatever.

• Locked thread