Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot
That looks fantastic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot

Snowman_McK posted:

They're very depressing as you get older. By the time you're taking them in uni it's nothing but freaks and weirdoes. And then you look at them and think "These are my people. This is my tribe."

Clive Barker told me to my face to not do English at university. He also told me Candyman 2: Farewell to the Flesh was worth watching.

It's things like this make me grateful for his advice. It's things like the second part make me angry he owes me money.

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot
James Franco senses cheap, disposable sex, goes after it, gets it, and then throws his poo poo because there's a chance he is culpable: The Movie.

Again.

Nothing about him that I've heard is not toxic. Motherfucker has an Indian Summer going on at best.

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot

Gaunab posted:

Lizzy Caplan is in it so it's peeked my interest.

:argh: piqued :argh:

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot
The first time I saw Gerard Butler was on Dracula 2000. I thought he was a shite Dracula with ridiculous personal charisma. Then I watched the behind the scenes - as was the DVD fashion at the time - and I didn't understand why they just did not let him loose with his own accent being him.

He still hasn't had that moment but I understand why he is still around not quite being there. Let him loose as sorta the next Sean Connery, sorta, he will rule like you would not believe.

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot
Watching Black Sheep Squadron, jesus hashtags have a lot to answer for.

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot

Grendels Dad posted:

A good decision. I like the movie more than most many, but those five minutes he has overall are a waste of everyone's time.

No they are good he is just richer than poo poo because family.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot
Jane Guns At The End

Jane Wick

• Locked thread