Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Nah Ullis is pretty good he has like half our points.

Oh wait that's bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Legit looking forward to our games against LSU and UK, especially since we only play them once and they're both at home. Hopefully we're still playing good ball by then.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Kibner posted:

Why didn't Poythress declare after his freshman year? He gave a reason, right? I mean, he had to because his stock just keeps dropping year after year.

It's been the same since he was a freshman. Elite athlete, no position, no consistency. He's always been a second rounder or undrafted.

But who knows, he could be Draymond Green or Alex Poythress we never heard of him.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
gently caress a Red Raider. God bless. And get checked afterwords.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I've watched a lot of bad sports in my time but this Missouri team might be too much for me.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

god Florida is awful this year

Every offensive possession is a painful slog. Blech. We are getting murdered by Tennessee.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Florida basketball 2015/2016: https://vine.co/v/ihOiVXQUbwl

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Ehud posted:

Florida basketball 2015/2016: https://vine.co/v/ihOiVXQUbwl

Looks like South Carolina basketball 2009-2013.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

Ehud posted:

god Florida is awful this year

Every offensive possession is a painful slog. Blech. We are getting murdered by Tennessee.

:smug:

FeedingHam2Cats
Nov 10, 2009

Noble Maryland continues to bulldoze lesser competition

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
guys i just want you to know that unlv firing dave rice after another bad season where the team doesn't make the ncaa tournament is the same as letting lon kruger walk

gently caress rice supporters

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Niang is on pace to foul out within the first five minutes. Cool.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

MAYBE IF YOU'RE SHOOTING LIKE 5% FROM THREE YOU SHOULD TRY LITERALLY ANY OTHER OFFENSE FUUUUUCCCCKKKKK

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

Step right up and greet the Mets
It'd be nice if Tre Demps remembered how to make a jumpshot. Just sayin'

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
Northern Iowa, who beat UNC and Iowa State, just lost to Missouri State to drop to 9-7 on the year.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Yeah, what the hell is wrong with UNI? And poor Drake is lucky Bradley is next level bad or they would finish last in the MVC.

I'm at the Oral Roberts / Denver game and the only notable to thing to happen is I was reminded Bill Self started coaching at Oral Roberts. He's certainly come a long way...

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Caught up with the ISU game. Good thing they have a good lead because everyone is going to foul out.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Good news everybody playing late games. Texas Tech and Iowa State are using up all the fouls. They aren't saving any for the rest of the night.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Thoguh posted:

Good news everybody playing late games. Texas Tech and Iowa State are using up all the fouls. They aren't saving any for the rest of the night.

No kidding, that initial charge call on Niang almost had me pulling my hair out until they reversed it.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Oregon's uniforms and court do not look flattering in HD

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks

Grittybeard posted:

I've watched a lot of bad sports in my time but this Missouri team might be too much for me.

I've not watched one minute of them this year and I don't plan on doing so.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

I'm going to shoot Nader the next time he walks up and takes a three with 20 seconds left on the shot clock.

BallerBallerDillz
Jun 11, 2009

Cock, Rules, Everything, Around, Me
Scratchmo
gently caress yeah Widespread Panic! Right on Bill Walton you crazy gently caress!

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Great defense followed by a turnover on what would've been an easy layup. Good job clones.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

TRE DEMPS YOU'RE KILLING ME

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Loving would be considered a much better player if he wasn't born with a bored faced.

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

Step right up and greet the Mets
Benching Tre Demps right now wouldn't be the worst idea...

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Someday coach Im going to throw for 6 TDs in the Super Bowl.

Sit your ass down Steve.
Mickey Mitchell is a really good passer. I really like the make up of this team.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

gently caress ohio state i am so sick of their loving bullshit

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Whew, that three may not have sealed it. But it gave ISU a lot of breathing room.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Cyclones just sealed it. Matt Thomas with a killer 3.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Now it's sealed. I hope ISU don't foul they're asses off in many more games. But they survived.

DornerHorse
May 21, 2014

Chewie, we're Prohm
That happened quickly

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Bird in a Blender posted:

Cyclones just sealed it. Matt Thomas with a killer 3.

You're more willing to jinx than I am.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Thoguh posted:

You're more willing to jinx than I am.

I should have learned from the KSU football game.

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
lol how is baylor not ranked only 3 losses to ranked teams all away, time to beat Iowa State away this week to jump us up instantly into the top 15 so we can lose as soon as we're too-highly-ranked i love the 20-25 sweet spot culminating in a 15-20 end 3/4seed and championship, just like every year Baylor Bitch

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
Going into the half down is an interesting strategy. Usually UNLV leads coming out of the half, gives it up quickly, and then loses.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

god drat it just loving burn everything

DornerHorse
May 21, 2014

Chewie, we're Prohm
Matt Thomas just has so much more confidence in his shot this year, it's unreal (also a gift and a curse)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

gently caress is up with the court at Oregon?

• Locked thread