Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

Ugh Caps are playing the Blue Jackets tonight. They should win but I'm sure Columbus is going to goon it up and target like Backstrom or some poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

Oshie

Two bullshit PPs and two goals.

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

communist kangaroo posted:

i like oshie a lot

like a lot a lot :swoon:

Brouwer would have shanked it wide. What a steal of a trade

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

Tom Wilson is silently becoming much better at the actual hockey aspect of hockey.

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

Haha good call refs

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

God damnit the Penguins are good again aren't they?

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

CBJSprague24 posted:

One way or another, I'm not leaving totally disappointed tonight. This has been a surprising effort & fun game. (Cue irrational Challenge hate.)

Or is it the Caps having an off night?

Caps are a little off and without their top pairing on D. Columbus has played a good game too. They have some talent up front

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

Holtby looked awful on that goal. Gave up way too much short side

Also how do you give up a semi breakaway there? Seems like bad D

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

McEllhiney just fell and broke his knee

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

Why did he try staying. He is clearly in much pain

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE COLUMBUS CREASE

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

Oshie...wow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

Caps defense sucked tonight, Holtby had a bad game, and they still got a point so I'm okay with it especially since the Rangers and Islanders both lost in regulation.

Carlson needs to get healthy though.

Also I feel like Jack loving Johnson always scores against them.

• Locked thread