Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Apparently the Capitals brought a bus full of fans through their fan group or something.

In other words, I'm probably going to hate my team even more by the end of the night. Maybe they have a shot given Dallas had a similar record? :shepicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

To the blonde woman who just chased a six year old from his perch above the CBJ tunnel who was looking for nothing other than to fist bump hockeymans as they left the ice, gently caress you.

I get that they're your seats, but all you did was sit your rear end down and eat nachos. Do that in the concourse.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Mind_Taker posted:

Ugh Caps are playing the Blue Jackets tonight. They should win but I'm sure Columbus is going to goon it up and target like Backstrom or some poo poo.

May the game be entertaining and may Goon Thug Team not kill anyone.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:10bux: :siren:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Jackets...decent?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:siren: The Saadfather :siren:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

CLEAR THE PUCK

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Ok, stay out of the box and we have a game.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Also my brother is nursing a hangover, so the more cannon shots, the better.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:siren: WILD BILL FOR THE SHORTIES :siren:

E- Oh gently caress that noise.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Wennberg tripped, no call.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

McElhinney with the Power of :cop:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Another tremendous play by The Jarmo Kekalainen Defensive Experience

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

"Oh gently caress" caught on Kiss Cam. :lol:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Here it comes.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Holtby ripped the refs a new one and was on the ice well after the rest of the tram was gone.

He's got a point.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:siren: :10bux: :siren:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

grack posted:

Blue Jackets really are a bunch of cheap fuckers, aren't they.

Is your hate boner Jackets in general or just Torts-related?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

There's a makeup if I've ever seen one.

That puck juggle by the Cap was cool, though.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

How about taking advantage of momentum and the crowd? I want 3 on 3 at least.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

grack posted:

I don't have a hate boner, just making an observation from the BJs games I've seen since Torts was hired.

And yes, the reasonable conclusion is "The Blue Jackets are a bunch of cheap fuckers"

You've seen too few, then. There's been some bullshit this year on their part, but it's not constant.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

One way or another, I'm not leaving totally disappointed tonight. This has been a surprising effort & fun game. (Cue irrational Challenge hate.)

Or is it the Caps having an off night?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Just changed my av. :negative:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:aaaaa: :vince: :siren:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

I get to experience 3on3 good times. My body is not ready.

Hypnobeard posted:

Why are you surprised? The Cap's D has been horrific all night and your forwards are pretty good.

It's the Jackets.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Oh Jesus.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Hypnobeard posted:

McElhinney takes himself out?

Not showing in arena.

Wouldn't be the first time this year he died and kept playing.

E- Won't be the second. :(

Ok Forsberg...

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Mind_Taker posted:

Why did he try staying. He is clearly in much pain

He was flattened by Domi in Phoenix and kept going. He's a gamer.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Fortunately Bob is very close to returning.

Dubi. gently caress.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Don't know where Bad Jackets went.

Don't care.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

What is this game? :dogbutton:

Gimme 13-19-38

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:dogbutton: :psyboom: :stare:

I've been to nearly 70 games. I was at the MAF game.

This was probably better.

• Locked thread