Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

Martytoof posted:

Hmm, go.... Sabres, Yotes, Flyers, Leafs, Wild, Cats, Devils, Pens, Preds, Jackets, Flames annnd Jets

Close enough for me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
Took a snoozerino on the couch, wake up and its 1 to 1 Minnesota-Tampa Bay.

Except Minnesota only has four shots.

And the first period is ending. What the hell did I miss?

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Yelling "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" at my TV does not seem to be improving the Wild.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

grack posted:

Blue Jackets really are a bunch of cheap fuckers, aren't they.

It owns

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

~yay wild~

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Hey guys quick question

When two guys obviously have their gloves off and are swinging, why do they say "Roughing" are they trying to skew statistics or are they just stupid?

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Do not overturn this goal you idiots.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

gently caress THE NHL FOREVER

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Welp, that's it for the Wild tonight.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

CBJSprague24 posted:

One way or another, I'm not leaving totally disappointed tonight. This has been a surprising effort & fun game. (Cue irrational Challenge hate.)

Or is it the Caps having an off night?

OH IT'S NOT FUCKIN IRRATIONAL

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

gently caress. THE. LIGHTNING.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

p.S. Lightning fans I actually really like you guys I am still annoyed about the Goaltender Interference call though!

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

marioinblack posted:

He prevented Vasy's glove from reaching the puck. It's something they're going to call 10 times out of 10.

Evidently not, because it took a replay.

I hate replays.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

We are not going to win in OT.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Holy crap: I'm sweating

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Aggressive Dubnyk

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Nice shootout you idiots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

I wish ties were still a thing

• Locked thread