Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
Blues look bad once again. But remember, it's not the coaches' or the system they run's fault, it's the players or the Blues just aren't getting the bounces they need!

gently caress you Troy Brouwer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

Paul Stastny has been nt great of a signing by the way. Thankfully he's only here for another 2 seasons.

Mike_V fucked around with this message at 02:00 on Jan 3, 2016

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

gently caress you Paul Stastny. Another bad game from the Blues

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

gently caress the Blues. I hope fans stop going to the games.

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

Is there a reason that Ken Hitchcock is still the coach of the St. Louis Blues? They are going to manage two whole goals against the godawful Maple Leafs in two games and the team has no creativity whatsoever.

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

I would literally rather have Keenan on a 1 year contract than Ken Hitchcock at this point.

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

Flocons de Jambon posted:

Goddamn the Leafs are getting me excited again. I'm scared.

Don't be the Blues are incredibly bad this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

I read that Troy Brouwer was on the ice in a 6 on 5 situation where the Blues needed to score. A perfect example of why there needs to be a coaching change

• Locked thread