Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

this is the most boring drive I ever did, non stop minus some catnaps at rest stops.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Naked Bear posted:

4,756 miles in 6 days. Totes OK, though, because it was an ETS road trip.

loving kill me

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
:coolspot:

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

holocaust bloopers posted:

Amazon can process an order history csv upon request. I totalled up my purchases from Jan 1, 2010 to present: $25,372.49
:eyepop:
What's even crazier is the total had I bought the items per their list price would've been $48,980.

how do you do this, I'm terrified, been shopping on amazon since 01 or so. It's gotta be big, I do like 90% of my shopping there now..

edit thnk I found it

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
Request Status
Your report is taking a while to process. You will receive an email when your report has completed
Your report will continue to process even if you leave this page. You will receive an email when your report is finished. Reports should finish in a few seconds for most users but if you have lots of orders or there are lots of requests it may take longer.

this is gonna hurt

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
Yeah Iraq and Korea I ordered a lot. Fort Polk it really ramped up because there is nowhere to shop there that's not walmart for like 1000 miles or so

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
My poo poo straight up failed.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

holocaust bloopers posted:

They're calling Jeff Bezos so he can laugh at you

Probably to personally thank me for one of his porsches more like

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
wow, i tried the one that does it by shipments, its got all my old addresses and poo poo. Would have been nice to have this when filling out an SF86

ok so it wasn't that bad, only $50,908.40 :smithicide:

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
well, technically 15, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuut 90% of my orders are from 2010 on it looks like. Fortunately I think I hosed up the sum, and its actually about 25k whew

653 orders, 593 of them since 2010

CHICKEN SHOES fucked around with this message at 04:44 on Feb 28, 2016

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
I'm actually relieved and glad because I thought it was going to be way loving more. Time to smoke a loving bowl though, because a majority of that 25k was comic books and videogames. Shameful.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
my first order was a ben folds cd and dvd. I was such an emo kid.

my first game was in 2004 - Zelda II: The adventure of Link [Game Boy Advance]

I remember buying that for something to do at NTC i think it was.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
you drove all that way to gently caress a fat chick you met on myspace/hot or not, don't even loving lie

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
Any soldier who didn't go on leave at least once to get some is no soldier at all, imo.

You're ok with me

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Booblord Zagats posted:

Nah, just up front about how dumb I am

you may be amazed, especially among military males, how exceedingly uncommon that is

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Casimir Radon posted:

I'm not lookong at that. I do most of my shopping at Amazon, I try to avoid looking at the number of orders in the last 90 days at the top of the orders page. I've had an account since late 2008.

ignorance is truly bliss my man

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
a really cute chick delivered my pizza earlier. she kinda had me flustered to be honest. When she left she told me to enjoy my meal. I told her "you too"

i could have made that a gbs thread I guess

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Booblord Zagats posted:

I honestly should have realized that she was a fake when she said she lived in Reno. All the hot strippers go to Vegas, LA\SD or Phoenix in that area

a drunk soldier in the barracks on a computer is probably the most pure form of lizard brain / thinking with dick experience in the 'verse, it is forgivable

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
bugs bunny sawing off floridia.gif

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
the flight from korea where some random chick gave me a huge bar of xanax and I drank like 5 highballs of rum and blacked out for 3 days is my favorite flight so far

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
trying to get my grill to light. Its dark and like 40 degrees out but god drat it I want a steak. Hopefully I have enough gas in one of my tanks to get it to get me a nice rare.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
pretty sure every attempt to bring top gear to the states has been poo poo. Didn't they have adam corolla for an attempt once? He should have just kept doing loveline imo.

or well attempting to do any top gear without may clarkson and hammond anyhow.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
holy poo poo man I'm tired of door to door people asking me if i want a quote on a new roof and poo poo, two today.

like maybe they're legit who fuuuuuuuuucking knows but jesus if I wanted a quote I'd call someone

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Mad Dragon posted:

Stop answering your door.

but what if its for girl scout cookies man

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Tokyo Sexwhale posted:

Answer your door naked, that makes mormons stop.

but what if its for girl scout cookies man

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Tokyo Sexwhale posted:

Don't you have a peephole or some poo poo in the door so you can check first? I mean don't go exposing kids to nudity but if its a mormon doorknocker or some random dude asking about your roof, go ahead and open the door.

nah I dont, it has a big window on top which obviously gives it away if i'm here. Also yelling "shut up!" to my dog. Its what I get for living in suburbia. shame on me.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Godholio posted:

Imagine the kind of retard missionaries that get sent to Utah.

its usually the poor ones I think

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Tokyo Sexwhale posted:

This is why you get a wifi door cam. You can pick up some basic poo poo off of Amazon or if you're fancy I've seen ads for the Ring doorbell

dude I appreciate it but I'm just annoyed, not strung out on meth!

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
Gonna fire this electrician thats supposed to come by a half hour ago, after he stood me up yesterday.

I need to be an electrician I guess so that I can do whatever the gently caress I want.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
These times we are living in along with the events we are witnessing around the world and in our nation are creating examples of what could well be affecting many of us here in the near future. Those few with their eyes opened are very concerned so as not to be caught just responding to terrible events. Rather they they have wisely set side and beforehand the lifesaving tools and means to weather said events. Needless to say most people just don't want to think about this and even fewer do anything.
Yet certain observant people who actually plan for the future have learned to accept we here in this region (eastern Washington, northern Idaho and western Montana). . . will not always be immune to the repercussions of the many possible and certainly some very for sure events heading our way. God says the rains will fall on the just and unjust equally. With most people having no real on hand resources stored away just how tough and safe would it be for anyone or you to then exist or even possibly co-exist with others in dire lack just a few feet away or next door and all around you?
*BEWARE* of certain so called preppers who post and say they will work with anyone regardless of who they are or what they have or have not done. 98% of all preppers never get much done other than post and talk. They never will and you will be prodding them daily. Their reasons and excuses are endless but the net result is they do not have the supplies and or financial means to prepare to endure for any length of time and certainly do not have a retreat location ready to go. The idea be floated by some that teaming up with others who basically have nothing set aside somehow creates strength and hope... well you do the math on that one out for yourself. Hint.... 10 x 0 = 0
Now on the other hand this group has firm in writing standards and life saving requirements so all within it have been vetted equally having accomplished what it takes. That is usually way to intimidating for most because it requires them to actually prove themselves!! Ask yourself if you want to spin your wheels pretending and hoping someday all their B/S talk and wishful "unfunded' plans will ever happen or do you want to just get it settled so in the next couple months you are ready to go with an established group?
In this arena of survival you will never get a second chance to try to do it over. If you think you have the rest of your life to get ready... go for it and work with others starting out... over and over and over again. To do it all right will take countless years regardless of the misleading information others try to promote, it will take a whole lot of money because you still a need long term supplies and that all important retreat location. There is no such thing as a free lunch in life. You simply get and deserve only what you work and pay for.
It is our learned understanding many people incorrectly think they are either a prepper or are well prepared for some crisis event. Some think just two months of food makes the grade or a hunting rifle or some other piece of equipment. They do not test themselves by just shutting off the grid and turning off all the utilities like water, sewer, garbage pickup, news, ipads, cell phones Starbucks, computers, their 30 day medicine re-supply and try living for a month or more with no re-supply where they are. . . in winter. No water, no heat, no power, no nothing but what you have on hand. Of course you just have to imagine that everyone else is the region is now just as desperate as you are. You will quickly find out if your location will support your needs. No offense meant... but for a minute can we just get real here because that can easily happen in part or in total. Only simulating the crisis will settle if you are really a prepper.
In order to spell this out in no uncertain terms we are a group of people who have worked on these issues for many years with corresponding solutions and tested results. We have a location and infrastructure and the ways and means to support several other well stocked up prepper/people who still lack the safety of numbers and also need a much better location to fall back to during a crisis event.
What we are seeking is really very straight up and easy to grasp. So let us all just keep this simple. Are you already well stocked up? Are you and anyone with you on the very same page 100%? Are you in living in this region? Do you have the cash flow and the will to address areas you still need to fulfill? Do you still need the safety of numbers and a better fall back location? If so we might be able to work together.
Doing this ahead of time is an insurance policy of sorts which sets you free from being forced to approach any possible (if any) governmental aid, hostile neighbors or depleted organizations which then results in their total control over you when a crisis occurs. Instead be.. Self Insured. You are also investing in useful commodities rather than throw away junk. This region has a huge dependence on foods and goods being shipped to us all, which makes us very vulnerable to shortages or nothing arriving. Look around and just do your homework on that. In our region we actually produce very little human food and it would be easy to deny what is produced from reaching you. But then again so many people in our current culture have grown so dependent on and trust in the lights always coming on, the endless supply of food trucks, open gas stations, current well stocked shelves, government promises, checks in the mail and other handouts such that their belief system and view of their future requires all that would never cease in a crisis.... that is their only plan and hope. Good luck on that line of reasoning.
So that is about it. We all like the fun and good stuff in life just like you do. We really hope nothing bad comes this way just like you do. However the truth is just like so called climate change everything is in flux and changes.
Give it some thought, see if you fit and if you are so led then drop us a line. Just please do not ask for more information about us. . .OK? We have already stated way more than we should. Rather you create your resume and tell us about yourself and what you have accomplished, what you are seeking and more. . . so as to give us a reason to reply back. Use craigslist reply for now and if it holds promise we will shift to an alternate means of communication.

Good fortune in the days ahead.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
runs 50 feet chasing a one legged hobo

*panting* wooo boy better call the dogs

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Naked Bear posted:

Why the gently caress did Citi send me a new GTC when I've been out for two years? I never even needed the first one.

well you know what to do

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
give them some staff duty phone number and say you think he works there

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Teflon Don posted:

Insanely rude

I'm just trying to help those poor soldiers stay awake with the constant calls!

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
YO poo poo THAT FOOL DIED WTF

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
i'm just making poo poo up I'm not watching that poo poo

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
...............or am i??????????????

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
just lol if you think anyone is going to give two shits about your dick size when you're driving a 2.5 million dollar car.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Stultus Maximus posted:

Chicks care more about your dick size than cars.

chicks really like guys that can afford 2.5 million dollar anythings though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
what was his house like?

• Locked thread