Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Write a prayer to the god of gaming in here and she may answer them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Goddess of Gaming, please give me the strength to get past the Post-Zeldathon Depression and be able to find joy in life for the next 6 empty months.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Oh heavenly mother, please guide my hand to defeat Ludwing in the Old Hunters DLC and please let Atlus successfully release P5 ityool 2016.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Also, please grant me the patience to boot up Total Extreme Wrestling 2010 which I recieved for Christmas and play it since this screenshot on the background of the steam thing for it looks cool. It has a bunch of ranks for a wrestler and the styles are "B- for Brawling" "D- for Puroresu" and "D for Hardcore".

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

not to be morbid op, but satoru iwata died about 6 months ago :zoro:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

O Goddess, bestow a few hours a day of clearness of mind, and chillness of vibe, and maybe I'll start a thread about my new virtual wrestling promotion.

LSTB
Nov 13, 2000

Please bring a violent and cruel death to Mike Uyama, and anyone that hosed that dude's wife at AGDQ 2015, live on stream @ AGDQ 2016

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

Worse, is that "Spoony" won over "Iwata" in the filename donation war for Wind Waker HD.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

mysterious loyall X posted:

:negative:

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Our blessed father in gaming, please guide my analog stick as I attempt to beat Champion's Road. Hosanna Amen.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I have to change my plea about patience to be for editing the database of TEW2010.

Raymond Hog
Nov 28, 2013

F

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

God of gaming, please grant me, yay, both the micro and the macro of a thousand Korean Key strokes. That my MMR may raise me higher and higher upon the SC2 Ladder so that I may spread your teachings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKWVKC6xz8o

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

God of gaming, please grant me, yay, both the micro and the macro of a thousand Korean Key strokes. That my MMR may raise me higher and higher upon the SC2 Ladder so that I may spread your teachings.

you suck dude for real.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Uhhh, dude. Wow.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It's me, the StarCraft Ladder AIDS Gamer. HMU with that subscribe on Youtube.

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog
dear god of gaming, give me the strength to pwn noobs, the patience when i am pwned, and the wisdom to defeat downwell hard mode

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
downwell hard mode is insane and probably impossible

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib
Lord of gaming thou who art on all the score boards, praise be your initials.
Grant us views on youtube and forgive us for our facecams,
as we have also forgiven pewdiepie.
Lead us not into spike traps,
and deliver us from the DLC.

select start

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Let me summon the energy to build a new PC this year.

Centrist Dad
Nov 13, 2007

When I see your posting
College Slice
Kol Nidre. I broke my promise not to look at the walkthrough when I was stuck, for I became so bored on the same puzzle. Kol Nidre, forgive me for I make the same promise again this year which I will probably break.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
Our Father, who FART in heaven *starts laughing so much I cant continue*

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I only wish that the lord Shiva Mahesvara enters his destroyer form and blows up all the SJWs and MRAs bringing theyrre bull rear end into videogames and ends the "Kali Yuga", Also known as the era of the stupid poo poo.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

May the next 10 easy Mario Maker levels I play not be the Astral Observatory theme from Majora's Mask. Actually no, that would be loving awesome.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i want another bloodborne expansion, please

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

please make me straight!!

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

Also, please grant me the patience to boot up Total Extreme Wrestling 2010 which I recieved for Christmas and play it since this screenshot on the background of the steam thing for it looks cool. It has a bunch of ranks for a wrestler and the styles are "B- for Brawling" "D- for Puroresu" and "D for Hardcore".

Hahaha I want to know how this turns out

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

dear gaming god, make tharja from the fire emblem series real

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dear gaming God

-Dragon Quest 11
-Persona 5
-NX reveal being awesome

This year. Please

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Black Baby Goku posted:

Dear gaming God

-Dragon Quest 11
-Persona 5
-NX reveal being awesome

This year. Please

final fantasy 15

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

-NX reveal being awesome

This year. Please

yes

crunk dork
Jan 15, 2006

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

:staredog:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

dear gaming god: let the new star fox be good, even though all the gameplay trailers and stuff point to it not being good

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
Oh merciful lord, I ask not that games be good, only that I may be given the wisdom and foresight to find the good in all games

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

elf help book posted:

final fantasy 15

How could I forget. It's definitely this year

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

tumor looking batty posted:

Write a prayer to the god of gaming in here and she may answer them.

Oh Widestancer, please return to us!

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I want the new Zelda to be fun

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

there is no god.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

there is no god.

She left and no longer answers our prayers :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Microwaves Mom posted:

She left and no longer answers our prayers :negative:

don't talk to me, rereg guy with 50 posts per day.

• Locked thread