Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Haha it took JakeP 20 minutes to pin a man who was laying on the floor and taking a goddamn nap.

Next time maybe I'll put in some effort, and send JakeP sobbing into the sun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
well I live on the sun, and sobbing is my favorite leisure activity so none of that really feels like it will be unpleasant

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?

:dogbutton:

OUTRAGE! PHILISTINES! YOU ARE ALL PHILISTINES! YOU HAVE NO APPRECIATION FOR THE SKY!

CapitalistPig, I DEMAND a match so that I can defend my honor from this filthy usurper! He is unfit to climb the ropes, yet they call him a high flier? PATHETIC!

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Tommunist posted:

owned podima (true dog) (anime isn't dogs)

*dramatic pose* You realize, this means woof WAR.

Put me back in the ring with this insolent pup, and I'll grind his nose into what he left there!

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

It may have been a quick loss that felt wasted on the crowd, but Pecota Powers knows when he's on the upswing.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...

Podima posted:

*dramatic pose* You realize, this means woof WAR.

Put me back in the ring with this insolent pup, and I'll grind his nose into what he left there!

i'll hound you to the ends of the earth

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Pssh, old Goonfights had more passion, more going for it. The current goonfights is just a money grab. Bring back the classics!

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I eat Kashunos like you for breakfast

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Opopanax posted:

I eat Kashunos like you for breakfast

my opop impression

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I would never eat something low in fat

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Opopanax posted:

I would never eat something low in fat

same

i even put some butter in my water because I found out that water is actually fat free, loving gross

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Hi everyone! Gosh, it's a pleasure to be here! I am cutting a "promotional interview" because I am going to be in a pre-determined match with Tremendous Taste soon! I think it's going to be really fun for the both of us and I hope he is as excited as me. The thing I want to do the most is go out and put on an excellent show for all of the GF fights in attendance! The thing I want to do the second-most is hit Taste so hard he won't just need to see a barber, but a dentist, too! The only thing "tremendous" in Taste's life is going to be his hospital bill. Gosh, I sure hope the doctors do a great job and make it so he isn't ugly anymore! Anyway see you all Monday! ;)

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

The Lord of Hats posted:

OUTRAGE! PHILISTINES! YOU ARE ALL PHILISTINES! YOU HAVE NO APPRECIATION FOR THE SKY!

CapitalistPig, I DEMAND a match so that I can defend my honor from this filthy usurper! He is unfit to climb the ropes, yet they call him a high flier? PATHETIC!

This grudge match is booked for tomorrow as a special addition!

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
my vote for best high flier is gay mysterio

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

The Lord of Hats posted:

Are you hearing that, CPig?

A grudge match with the "official" lord of the skies sounds like a pretty good push to get me over, doesn't it?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I, Gay Mysterio, the most jockstrapping wrestler am the highest of fliers.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I'm a mushroom. :colbert:

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I have a mushroom inside my jockstrap

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?

imgay posted:

I, Gay Mysterio, the most jockstrapping wrestler am the highest of fliers.

:catstare:

There will be time to deal with your spurious claim later.

But the Mushroom... Do I truly need to point out that despite our first show having an actual thirteen attendees, Mushroom somehow got 'thousands' of votes? When he won by *submission*? He has besmirched my dignity, and for that he shall pay!

The Lord of Hats fucked around with this message at 22:28 on Jan 10, 2016

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
The match will now be a triple threat ladder match between the lord of hats, pmush, and gay mysterio!

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

The Lord of Hats posted:

But the Mushroom... Do I truly need to point out that despite our first show having an actual thirteen attendees, Mushroom somehow got 'thousands' of votes? When he won by *submission*? He has besmirched my dignity, and for that he shall pay!
That's just because CPig is bad at this game and spent the whole first episode trying to use long matches to build hype with no payoff at the end.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Poison Mushroom posted:

That's just because CPig is bad at this game and spent the whole first episode trying to use long matches to build hype with no payoff at the end.

Well we know who wont be winning the match now.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I better get pushed to the midcard! I'm not a jobber drat it!

I am King of the Mountain!

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

I like that I am an extremely negative influence backstage, even more than Meinberg picking fights with fans. I hope it only gets worse as Ecco takes the belt.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)

DuckHuntDog posted:

I like that I am an extremely negative influence backstage, even more than Meinberg picking fights with fans. I hope it only gets worse as Ecco takes the belt.

The fans actually really love me, they just don't know it yet. Give them time and enlightenment shall fall upon their small, feeble minds.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

*shits in locker room*

Hey Whats Little Mac doing here? *points at feces*

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Pig used to be so much better at this. I remember the old days when the matches meant something, the belts meant something, the fans, the fans we ravenous for the product. What we have is a shadow of the past.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

CCKeane posted:

*shits in locker room*

Hey man it's okay we both fight on the side of good and stuff so I don't take offense to you not being able to control your bowels. I love and respect you for your horrible poo poo tunnel.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

CCKeane posted:

*shits in locker room*

I'm more impressed you managed to create such a precise replica of CPig's management skills.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

CCKeane posted:

*shits in locker room*

Randy Orton account spotted

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
my fans hunger for the brains

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I have put together a display of me vs opop this week.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Is the slide your phallus

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)
I don't even know who I'm fighting this week, but I do know that I'm going to win the real battle.

The battle for the hearts and minds of the people!

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Poison Mushroom posted:

I'm more impressed you managed to create such a precise replica of CPig's management skills.

welcome to buried jobber town.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I guess we will have to wait till next week to see pmush because of the baby whining I forgot I gave some vacation time.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Meinberg's on vacation, the audience will only notice when they realize no one is walking around selling popcorn and soda.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Live from George Washington Elementary Auditorium in NJ in front of a crowd of 16 people Ittttsssssssssss GOON FIGHTS REBORN!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6adloaeyI2U

SSV: Welcome to another exciting installment of
Goon Fights ladies and gentlemen this is Sir Samuel Vinington and I am joined, as always, by my counterpart Grandicap at the announce table.

Grandi: Hey there Sam, we've got the rest of the first round competition in both the Goon fights World Championship and the Serial Killer King cup!

SSV: Indeed Grandicap and we also have Hats and Gay Mysterio in action as well as JakeP and Podima in the main event!

Grandicap: It's gonna be an exciting night! But not as exciting as things used to be I tell you, guys like YPM and Jon Joe were kings of the world back then!

SSV: Ok and here's Gay Mysterios entrance music so lets get straight into the action!

Match 1 Gay Mysterio VS The Lord of H.A.T.S.

Match Number 2 Power of Pecota vs TMMadman

SSV: WHAT AN UPSET! INCREDIBLE!

Grandicap: It's pretty good, not like it used to be but it looks like things are improving.

as Pop is leaving the ring head held down in shame, Duckhunt Dog and Eccoraven begin to come to the ring.

Duckhuntdog grabs the mic and the crowd boos

"Listen you fat slobs it's time to pay attention! My client Eccoraven is going to rip Bottleknight from limb to limb tonight there's nothing that can stand in Eccoraven's way!"

The crowd boos more loudly.

"We have a surprise in store for all you dumb Jersey Shore idiots so you can have some meaning in your pathetic lives!"

Duckhunt dog drops the mic and they leave the ring.

Match 3: Little Mac Vs Tremendous Taste

Match Number 4: Kashuno and Opopanax

(Welp we know who's going into a program together once the tournament ends.)

Match Number 5: BottleKnight VS Eccoraven

SSV: OH MY GOD! WHAT THE HELL! That's not fair what a joke.

Grandicap: Now THAT's the Eccoraven I remember! Yes!!! Go Ecco Kick these new guys asses!!!

Capitalistpig and eccoraven continue to beat down Bottleknight in the ring and after a minute Eccoraven motions to the curtain for someone to come out and Opopanax's music starts and he walks to the ring.

They hold up bottleknight and Opop delivers a Canuckle Sandwich.

SSV: This is terrible somebody stop this!

Grandicap: YES! Cpig Opop and Ecco! The perfect combination to set this company straight!

Cpig grabs the mic amidst a sea of boos (well, a 16 person sea of boos)

"Listen up you idiots! This is how things are from now on, I have the power, Opop has the strength and Ecco has the pure wrestling ability! We are The Company reborn and we are going to rule this business!"

Cpig drops the mic and raises the hands of both Ecco and Opop and they bow over the unconscious body of Bottleknight before leaving the ring and bowing once more before the curtains.

Main Event!

JakeP Vs. Podima

SSV: What a night folks! Join us again next week!

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Week 2 in review

Wrestlers sure are bitchy

I gave both a 2000 dollar bonus and they were instantly happy and okay with the current push (until he bitches about it again next week) don't worry little buddy you'll get a push in the future. (not pmush, jerk)

More web awards and such

Well well well! See, in the database you can put in a group of names (it says something awful after it all because you are forced to put last names in as well before they are created)

Yay! lets see what they came up as

Oh, another announcer

and a referee

Welp, I have near limitless money to make us popular again, so I hired them both!

That's really all that happened this week!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Gotta build some hype

• Locked thread