Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

I will crush the Tommybottle storyline between my thighs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
brains?

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Tmmadman what is our team name

TMMacman

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Little Mac posted:

Tmmadman what is our team name

TMMacman

That works. Or we could go with the something like team M&M for Mac and Mad.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)
Is it just me, or is our general viewership slowly slipping?

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Meinberg posted:

Is it just me, or is our general viewership slowly slipping?

Honestly I need more wrestlers but I set myself up a trap because even though I have it set to extremely high new worker generation it seems to be not really creating many of them.

The biggest issue is that it is tough to get d- storylines and for some reason the mein and mac feud is the only one making the cut and we need two. I really feel like this jake opop feud is gonna pick things back up and give us a second d- storyline so we can make some real popularity gains.

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Obviously, I don't know how this software works, but is it actually possible to get anywhere from working the tiny rooms? I'm just thinking about the times I've tried Football Manager, and it feels like there's just no way you can take some of those super-tiny clubs anywhere, they won't have the money or the personnel or anything else, such that even if they win on their current level, they'll stall out in the next division up.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Allen Wren posted:

Obviously, I don't know how this software works, but is it actually possible to get anywhere from working the tiny rooms? I'm just thinking about the times I've tried Football Manager, and it feels like there's just no way you can take some of those super-tiny clubs anywhere, they won't have the money or the personnel or anything else, such that even if they win on their current level, they'll stall out in the next division up.

Money is not an issue.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

The people want more CCKeane IMO.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Did you turn perfect show theory off?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Yesssssss. Time for my heel turn! :unsmigghh:

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Little Mac posted:

Did you turn perfect show theory off?

I did the biggest issues right now are that no matter who is in the storyline the only combo that gets higher than E+ is you and meinberg. I need more wrestlers I am going to spend some time making some more of you this weekend and I will have some new debuts on tuesday. I will wait until after ##Vote Violence this sunday though.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
For the first time ever!

On Sunday!

In a special show.

It's ##vote VIOLENCE

Live in front of a crowd of 16 people at East High School in Tampa Florida Ittttsssssssssss GOON FIGHTS REBORN!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLgwSXwRFFk

SSV: Welcome to the first Major show from goon fights ##vote Violence!!

Pinmom: Yes! and do we have an amazing card tonight! You don't wanna miss this one folks!

Grandi: We sure do! Opop will finally get his hands on that traitor JakeP!

SSV: Yes indeed we also have Eccoraven and Kashuno for the SK king cup!

Grandi: My money's on Ecco.

Pinmom: Why does that not surprise me?

SSV: We are gonna see Gay Mysterio defend his title once again against The Lord of H.A.T.S. in his rematch for the title.

Pinmom: That should be great high flying fun!

SSV: And this is the one I cannot wait to see! FINALLY! Little Mac gets to get his hands on Meinberg again!

Grandi: And boy does he want it bad! Too bad Meinberg is just gonna kill him.

SSV: And then of course our main event Power of Pecota V Tommunist V Bottleknight for the World Mafia Championship!

SSV: Lets get to it!

A video plays on the video screen that has been rented for this major event! It looks like some real money got spent on this show!

The video highlights the recent feuding between Kashuno and Eccoraven for the title, it even shows TMMadman involving himself against Eccoraven.

Match 1 Eccoraven V Kashuno for the Serial Killer King Cup

A similar video package highlighting the recent feud for the Golden Winged Sandals featuring all four high flyers in the company.

Match 2: Gay Mysterio V The Lord of H.A.T.S. for the Golden Winged Sandals.

Super Evil Friends are back stage harassing Cpig to give them a match tonight and Super Friends burst in and CCKeane speaks "I told you we would never stop hounding you until you give us a rematch!"

and then proceed to attack the Super Evil friends.

Cpig stops them "Whoa whoa whoa, my office is not where this should be happening. You want it? You got it. Get ready because Super evil friends will be defending the titles. NOW!

The crowd cheers and Trem taste and ernie. begin yelling at cpig and complaining some more.

CCkeane and Dhaes look very pleased.

Match 3: Super Evil Friends V Super Friends for the Mason Partner Championship

A video package plays highlighting the very successful feud between Little Mac hyping up the big blowoff match tonight to end the feud!

Match 4 Meinberg V Little Mac GRUDGE MATCH

SSV: Wow! Little Mac made Meinberg Tap! Amazing!

Grandi: He cheated!

A video plays hyping the newly developing feud between JakeP and Opop.

Match 5: JakeP V Opopanax

A video is playing hyping the final match of the night.

MAIN EVENT: Power of Pecota V Tommunist V Bottleknight for the World Mafia Championship!

SSV: What an amazing night! I have also just been told that even more than 3 new wrestlers have been hired!

Pinmom: This tuesday on Goon Fights the first new signing has been revealed as Amnistar! and we will see him in a match against TMMmadman!

Grandicap: Amazing, you know, even though he is a new guy I am really starting to like this Power of Pecota's style.

SSV: Have a great night folks!

A couple blurbs about this show.

loving FINALLY

I have a very good feeling about tuesdays show, great new feuds and continuing newer ones, a new face and possibly a surprise or two.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Don't everyone get all excited about our recent successful show or anything..

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
woooooooooooooooooo

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
eat poo poo lord of hats

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

submission maneuver for little mac officially called "The Stab You To Death In The Middle Of The Ring"

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Little Mac posted:

submission maneuver for little mac officially called "The Stab You To Death In The Middle Of The Ring"

One day, I will crush your little body into powder and laugh at the ruination of your form.

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Little Mac posted:

Could be worse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbcS-S5Jjlw

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Meinberg posted:

One day, I will crush your little body into powder and laugh at the ruination of your form.

we should form a tag team and call it that

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Little Mac posted:

we should form a tag team and call it that

:yeah:

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Live from the Troy Boys and Girls club in Troy NY in front of a crowd of 18 people Ittttsssssssssss GOON FIGHTS REBORN!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6adloaeyI2U

SSV: Welcome folks welcome to another exciting edition of Goon Fights!

Pmom: And we have a great card packed with excitement tonight!

Grandi: That's right! Tonight Opopanax is going to get revenge on JakeP in the main event one on one!

SSV: We also have a golden sandals number one contender match between podima, hats, and pmush!

Pinmom: That's right Sam! We also ha....

Super friends music inturrupts the announce team and they run out to the ring in their usual fashion.

SSV: Sorry Pinmom it looks like we have an unscheduled appearance!

Super friends are in the ring and of course, as always in wrestling, there is always a microphone within reach.

CCKeane talks "Hello fans!" He takes a moment to hold the belt up high and Dhaes follows suit.

"Dhaes and I are now , and forever, your true Goon Fights WORLD MASON PARTNER CHAMPIONS!" The crowd pops.

"Now we have only one problem, there aren't any tag teams left to fight!'

Super Evil Friends music starts and taste comes out looking a bit frazzled and marches towards the ring, ernie. in tow.

"You shut up! Keane! You ruined my plan! I am taking those belts back and there is nothing you or anyone can do abou..."

Just then Meinbergs music hits and the crowd goes wild!

Both super friends and super evil friends who are now all in the ring begin to look confused and Meinberg comes out with a microphone.

"Blah blah blah blah, I think the fans are pretty much sick of seeing you four fight for those titles week in and week out. This is getting BORING." The crowd actually pops and Meinberg looks like he is really enjoying getting cheers for a moment until he kills that notion.

"But they are really stupid anyway and so I don't really care what they think in this shithole of a town."

the boos resume.

"But that is ok because I, Meinberg am here to save them from their lives filled with drudgery and and working 9 to 5 jobs as idiots all day long and coming home to their boring families and crying, puking children."

BOOOOOOOOOOO

"That is why those belts are going to be MINE."

Keane speaks again "What are you talking about Meinberg you don't even have a Tag Team Partner."

"Oh no no no little Keane, I have a partner, and he debuts tonight! That is right I am the one who lured him here, I told Cpig to sign him and I will win that gold with my new bodyguard at my side!"

New music hits and the fans wait expectantly as a tall lean looking man wearing jeans and a wifebeater comes out.

"This, is Amnistar and he is my new bodyguard, he is also my tag team partner and we are coming for your gold!"

by this time, the two of them who have slowly been walking to the ring the entire time are just reaching the apron and they hop up.

"And I don't care which of you I have to go through first!"

As the three teams stare each other down TMMadmans music hits.

SSV: "My god what else?!"

"Whoa whoa whoa, let's just slow down here people. If anybody is getting any tag team belts it is ME and my new partner Captain Foo!"

the crowd pops a little bit and TMM continues "I too have formed a team and we are going to be the ones to get those belts and I am going to prove we can do it because tonight I am going to defeat your lame bodyguard and then we go through anyone else we have to to get those belts."

Amnistar grabs the microphone out of Meinbergs hand.

"Listen up Madman, I will destroy you and your dumb beard, I mean seriously, what are you supposed to be a lumberjack? This isn't cartoons little boy you need to go home."

just then Cpigs music fires up.

"Gentlemen please, save it for the match, because man do I have an idea. Next week, here on goon fights, all four teams battle it out for the World Mason Partner belts!"

The crowd pops really well.

"Oh, and one more thing, it is going to be a no DQ match!"

Cpigs music plays again to a cheering crowd as he makes his way back stage and the teams clear out of the way, all except amnistar and TMM who are scheduled in the first match.

Match 1: Amnistar V TMM madman

Match 2 Pmush V Podima V Hats number one contender match.

SSV: This has been a really solid night!

Pinmom: Indeed it has! Podima will face Gay Mysterio for the winged sandals next week in what promises to be a great match.

Grandi: Not as good as Hal Versus Mills for the World Heavyweight Championship. Do you remember that? When we had real wrestlers?

Bottleknight comes to the ring without his music looking all angry and grabs a mic.

"Well, it looks like Tommunist cost me the Championship yet again this past Sunday on ##vote Violence. But I drat sure made certain he didn't win the title either!"

The crowd cheers but almost instantly Tommunist's music starts and he starts down the ramp to the ring.

"I'm sick of this crap! Every single time I get close to glory it gets ripped from my hands and its all your fault!"

He drops the mic and runs to the ring where him and BK fight and have to be seperated by officials.

during the fight Cpig's face appears on the video screen.

"You two want each other so bad? Fine i'll give you a great deal then. Next week here on goon fights we settle this once and for all! BK versus Tommunist, and the loser.... well, let's just say, you don't want to lose this match. But just so you two can get your hands on each other sooner, I am changing tonights main event between JakeP and Opop into a TAG TEAM MATCH!"

the crowd pops.

"Bottleknight and JakeP the traitor, versus Tommunist and Opopanax the inept! have fun kids!"

(sorry somehow either lost or forgot to screenshot this segment but it did well, I think it got an E+ or a D- and everyone looked pretty good)

The screen goes dark, by this time and Kashuno's music starts.

Match 3: Kashuno V Eccoraven, Serial King Cup rematch.

SSV: I bet kashuno has to be ready to kill ecco at this point.

Pinmom: Boy I'll say!

Grandi: Too bad Eccoraven is too smart to fall for whatever this idiot has planned. He's just mad because he got beat fair and square in the middle of the ring.

The crowd goes absolutely bonkers with a healthy mix of cheers and boos as Power of Pecota's music begins.

He gets into the ring with the title still over his shoulder.

"There is nothing or no one in this company that can possibly stop me!"

boos, those boos very quickly into cheers as Little Mac's music starts and he walks down the ramp shaking his finger at PoP.

"Listen up PoP, if you think I can't stop you then you have another thing coming. I stopped Meinberg when I finally got my hands on his weasely neck and now I can go about taking the belt that is rightfully mine!"

The crowd has a huge pop again.

"In fact, why don't we do it tonight?"

he throws down the mic and runs into the ring, but PoP , not one to be intimidated meets him head on and they explode into action raining blows on each other as the crowd is cheering.

They brawl all the way back to the backstage area.

Match 4 MAIN EVENT JakeP and Bottleknight V Tommunist and Opopanax.

SSV: Folks, I have just gotten word that we will be seeing Power of Pecota defend his title against Little Mac next week on Goon Fights in the main event!

Pinmom: Wow! That is sure to have a clean finish where the babyface wins right?

Grandicap: Are you even a wrestling fan?

SSV: We will also have a ton more new signing announcements and new and old alike! That is all the time we have for tonight!

Notes:

yay! again! things are looking up, despite the poor main event rating and everyone looking like poo poo in it we still got popularity! (A lot of people in the match were off their game tonight)

Also if you couldn't tell I stopped the week in review because it was all the same old boring blurbs the game repeats at you over and over.

Lots of new storylines and shaking things up hopefully everything goes well. I have a feeling this PoP Mac storyline is going to be a good one and I have hopes that the Meinberg Amnistar team will go far (unless they have bad chemistry or something stupid, which I hope does not happen)

Also apparently I need to do something with kashunowhose character is getting traqgically stale and I do certainly have a plan for that as soon as more of this new talent shows up... (Which it will, the game made like 6 new wrestlers from you guys (sorry no females yet, but I plan, when we get to small size from local size, adding rarity, asiina and more and finally adding a women's division and reactivating the Womens Championship))

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I also cleaned up and updated the op with all the newish episodes and accurate title holders and such.

and this happened again :)

CapitalistPig fucked around with this message at 19:09 on Mar 29, 2016

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
"DHD did some good work at ringside." BULLSHIT HE INTERFERED

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Thats against the rules.....

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I don't need no Diva division. I can take down any of these freaks :colbert:

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Why do I keep losing to scrubs?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

TMMadman posted:

Why do I keep losing to scrubs?

really makes you think

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

My losing streak is just due to me being all bloated and addicted to drugs, drinking, sex and food. I'll get it back

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

Kashuno posted:

"DHD did some good work at ringside." BULLSHIT HE INTERFERED

I have no idea what you are talking about. The ref called a good, clean match.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Opopanax posted:

My losing streak is just due to me being all bloated and addicted to drugs, drinking, sex and food. I'll get it back

You realize you won the main event tonight right?

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Pecota as the face of this angle I declare that I am going to inject bleach into your veins as you walk to the ring

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

CapitalistPig posted:

You realize you won the main event tonight right?

Oh, I missed that. Well good!

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
HAH, eat poo poo everyone who I beat! :aslol:

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Podima posted:

HAH, eat poo poo everyone who I beat! :aslol:

I think its funny that your finisher is called "Huh?"

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

CapitalistPig posted:

I think its funny that your finisher is called "Huh?"

Yeah that's pretty great :D

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

DuckHuntDog posted:

I have no idea what you are talking about. The ref called a good, clean match.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Oh my god what have you done

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Taste will rise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Live from George Washington Elementary Auditorium in NJ in front of a crowd of 19 people Ittttsssssssssss GOON FIGHTS REBORN!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6adloaeyI2U

SSV: Welcome one and all once again to Goon Fights!

Pinmom: Well, we have an announcement about the Super Friends, Initially they were supposed to defend the titles against Madman and Foo, Meinberg and Amnistar, and the super evil friends in a four way tag much.
Unfortunately Dhaes has been injured so we will instead be bringing you Meinberg V Captain Foo and giving the super evil friends the night off.

Grandi: It's a sham I say! If the Super Friends can't be here to fight they don't deserve the titles!

SSV: Aside from that change we still have a very exciting card as tonight Power of Pecota will face Little Mac for the World Mafia Championship!

Pinmom: And we will have many exciting new faces tonight! with some very big surprises!

SSV: Indeed this is going to be a historic night!

Ecco's music starts as he comes to the ring flanked by DuckhuntDog

"Listen up you idiots, I have something to say. This week Capitalistpig tasked me with finding new talent for the company, and today I bring you another goon fights alumni, a classic you may remember from a rivalry with Diqnol!"

The crowd pops.

"That is right, Byers2142 is here!"

The Company music starts up and byers comes out dressed in normal street clothes.

"I introduce to you the newest member of The Company! and his first match is now!

Ecco throws down the mic and Opopanax's music starts.

Match 1 Opop v Byers

after Opop completely squashes Byers an Engry ecco waves off byers in disgust and leaves.

But JakeP runs into the ring from the audience! He beats down Opop and raises his hands to the air soaking in the cheers.

Match 2 chaoslord v Podima!

SSV: Chaoslord looks to be an up and coming high flyer and a new face in the company!

Pinmom: Wow! this kid has a ton of talent! I see him going far.

Grandi: Pff, he's no Pmush.

Match 3 Meinberg v Captain Foo

After the match when Meinberg and Amnistar are celebrating in the ring capitalistpig comes down and speaks to them.

"I've been watching you meinberg, and you too Amnistar and I must say, while Eccoraven's new addition turned out to be a disappointment my additions will not be. Meinberg, Amnistar, if you accept it I would like to offer you a position of importance in The Company, I know you can get the tag titles for us! not like those chumps JakeP and Opopanax who I had real plans for before they turned out to be useless."

Meinberg and Amni quickly accept Cpig's offer and they walk away together discussing the future.

Kashuno comes to the ring.

"Eccoraven!! Get out here now! and bring your new lackey!"

Eccoraven comes out and is dragging byers around by a chain.

"Ohh, looks like he really is your lackey, kinky."

The crowd laughs and Ecco looks angry and yells at them.

"I have a challenge for you Eccoraven! Next week, Here on Goon Fights, you and your lackey vs me and my new mystery partner in a tag match. If I win, you give me another shot at the SK Cup!"

The crowd cheers.

"What? Really? Hahaha! Who could you possibly have gotten in this place that is filled with idiots?! Of Course I accept and I will grind you into dust next week and then I'll steal your partner and make him a part of the company!"

"Oh Eccoraven, I highly doubt that, see My partner is here, right now and he is a blast from your past! Without further ado! I bring you the Legend himself HAL INCANDENZA!"

SSV: WHAT! OH MY GOD!

Pinmom: Unbbelieveable!

Grandi: Hal Incandenza!!!! OH MY GOD!! Goon Fights is Saved!!

Hal Incandenzas music starts and the crowd is completely freaking out, people have a hard time handling themselves and some have to be blocked by security from going over the guard wall.

The man himself appears and walks into the ring grabbing the mic.

"Eccoraven, how ya doin buddy?"

Ecco looks stunned and pushes byers towards Hal before him and DHD run out of the ring and back to the locker room area.

Kashuno and Hal block byers from escaping and Hal hits a devastating flurry of punches to Byers while Kashuno puts him into his finisher.

Hal and Kashuno celebrate amongst fans that are going crazy for a bit.

Ernie comes out to the ring next.

"Taste! Get your rear end out here!"

Tremendous taste comes to the ring.

"Ernie., we have the night off what are you doing?"

"I'm sick of your crap! You say you have some plan and you are going to get us back the gold but all I see is incompetence! This team is over! and I am going to prove I'm better than you!! Ring the drat bell ref."

an impromptu match starts

SSV: Oh my god what is happening tonight!?

Grandi: Well this looks like the end of goon fights.

Match 4 Taste v Ernie.

(the wording is weird in the match description, it should have said ernie turned on taste and I actually completed the taste face turn with this match and it was a complete success.)

Tommunist comes to the ring and he has a new face with him.

"Hey you idiots listen up. This man is called Khris Kruel and he is here to help me rip apart bottleknight."

Kruel flexes and looks menacing.

"I found him deep in the jungles of South America, living off the land just to prove he could do it. When I found him he sat atop a throne made from the skulls of the local tribesmen and they were so afraid of him they worshipped him like a god! I convinced him to come here to Goon fights so he could truly test himself! BOTTLEKNIGHT! I am coming for you!"

Bottleknights music hits and he stands at the entrance ramp.

"Tommunist, I'm not afraid of your weird jungle man! in fact I will find my own monster and then next week we can see who has the tougher monster! How does that sound?"

tommunist speaks "You're on! You can't find anyone on this roster or anywhere else that can stand up to Khris Kruel!

Match 5 PoP v Little Mac for the World Mafia Championship!

Steamrolling right on ahead! Hal incandenza is over as gently caress and is going to literally save goonfights.

Right now the momentum for both of them is in the drat crazy Khris Kruel got really over too.

It is a C- for pop and Kruel and a B! for Hal!

Like a local company shouldn't even have access to people with that kind of momentum so I think we are going to be making fast gains if I lead towards a Hal / Pop confrontation for the title eventually, but I have to make Hal go through some motions getting a lower title for a bit first.

Its like the game knew the previous stuff because it made Hal's stats fantastic.

CapitalistPig fucked around with this message at 17:15 on Apr 13, 2016

• Locked thread