Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
I don't know that TMM. So you're a liar! A Mad Max-loving liar!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

CapitalistPig posted:

Yes exactly that, we are putting on really good shows for our size.
I retract everything I said about your playing, and about half of the things I didn't say.

The Lord of Hats posted:

Okay, so as I understand it we're actually putting on pretty good shows, but since our audience is absolutely miniscule, that automatically puts the description as "godawful", because that rating is some value multiplied by the crowd or something? Or do we all just suck at this.
You, however, are going to get skydunked.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

I mean who really gives a poo poo about any of you. You aren't even knighted.

Except Podima. He's with me.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
I AM BRINGING THE PAIN THIS WEEK

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Live from George Washington Elementary Auditorium in NJ in front of a crowd of 23 people Ittttsssssssssss GOON FIGHTS REBORN!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6adloaeyI2U

SSV: Welcome everyone once again to Goon Fights! We have got a monumental show for you tonight!

Grandi: Even I have to admit Sir Vinington, It is gonna be an action packed night and personally I can't wait to see Eccoraven and JakeP put a pounding on this tommunist,

SSV: Well we will see the odds are certainly stacked against him, as we will see later tonight in a video that was pre recorded earlier by capitalistpig!

Grandi: Hahah! Yes I cannot wait for all these idiots in the audience to get a load of that video!

SSV: We also find out who moves on to the finals for the serial killer king cup!

Grandi: I don't even know why were bothering just give it right to Opopanax.

SSV: Alright folks here we go as meinberg and tremendous taste come out to the ring!

Match One: Bottleknight and Podima VS CCKeane and Power of Pecota VS Meinberg and Tremendous Taste VS Kashuno and TMMadman

(the dirt sheet is funny)

Match 2: Gay Mysterio vs Little Mac

after the match the announcers start talking again.

SSV: Well folks here it is, the exclusive video shot by Cpig this morning.

Grandi: Hahaha! I can't wait to watch it again.

The video plays and the company is sitting around a table in a board room and there is cake on the table.

They are having a party apparently.

Cpig stands up and starts to make a toast.

"Alright gentlemen, it's time to bring in our newest member." He motions to the door with his champagne glass and in walks JakeP in full referee regalia wearing the company logo on his whistle.

"Yes yes thank you" JakeP says before bowing down.

The rest of the company claps and then they all; simultaneously look into the camera and a look of menace crosses their faces as cpig begins to shout into the camera.

"Tommunist! Jakep is now one of us, what are you going to do tonight in the match for the World Mafia Championship Belt. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TOMMUNIST! TELL ME!

and then at the top of his lungs "NOTHING!" He gets really close to the camera and whispers "Thats what tommunist, nothing." He then slaps the camera to the ground and they all go back to pleasantly eating cake and socializing.

the video stops playing and the crowd pops.

SSV: Wow! that is just amazing JakeP joins the company and tommunist better watch out!

Grandi: You ain't kiddin' Sammy boy, Tommunist better watch out they don't hurt him too bad! That's really the best he can hope for.

SSV: Ok now back to the action in a bout that's been building steam for a while!

MATCH 3: Poison Mushroom Vs. The Lord of H.A.T.S.

(I forgot to screen shot the last match so instead I will write it out like I used to.)

Match 4: Eccoraven VS JakeP VS Tommunist for the Goon Fights Mafia World Championship!

Eccoraven and Jakep Come out together with Duckhunt dog to The Company's music, Jakep Blows his whistle really loud at a little kid and makes him cry.

Tommunist shambles towards the ring while creepy music plays and somehow the crowd just eats this ridiculous gimmick up and loves that there is a zombie.

(No really, Tommunist for some reason is the most over guy with the fans right now.)

The ref holds up the belt and the match starts.

Eccoraven and Jakep look at each other and then turn towards tommunist and both slowly advance on him.

Lightning quick out of no where Tommunist jumps to the top rope and springs towards both of them clipping them both with a flying double armed lariat!

Ecco and Jakep both fall to the ground and Tommunist wastes no time and drops kicks on both of their heads in quick succession and drags JakeP to the corner.

He gets to the top and does a double boot stomp on the chest of JakeP and goes for the pin.

Jakep instantly kicks out and Ecco gets up and surprised tommunist and clips him in the back of the head before picking him up and power bombing him in the middle of the mat.

Eccoraven motions for Jakep who is just getting up to come over and JakeP goes to work with some stiff chops to the chest of tommunist.

They begin systematically taking turns beating on tommunist.

At a critical moment Tommunist ducks and JakeP decks eccoraven instead! Tommunist ducks under JakeP's legs and pops up behing him scooping him up and slamming him on the mat.

His burst of energy spent, tommunist falls to the ground while all three of them recover.

Tommunist is able to get back up first and focuses on ecco grabbing him up by the hair and then whipping him into the ropes to set up a missile drop kick.

JakeP runs towards Tommunist and blindsides him knocking him to the ground.

JakeP picks tommunist up over his head and drops him over the ropes outside of the ring.

He then drags ecco to the middle and pins him! 1...2... kickout!

Eccoraven rolls away and slowly begins to get up but JakeP grabs his head in a side headlock and then drops it down into a ddt!

He goes for the pin again! 1..2..Tommunists droips down from the top rope and inturrupts the count! Tommunist gets up and scoops jakep up and slams him to the ground and rolls him out of the ring,

He picks up ecco and sets him up! YES HERE IT IS!

tommunist picks ecco up and does a powerful tombstone piledriver that he calls the brain bite and connects on ecco!

1..2..3!

Tommunist is our new World Mafia Champion!!!

SSV: Wow what an amazing night folks! Good night!

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Week 3 in review!

Bwahahaha Hats just can't catch a break.

not a very eventful week.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Not like this.

Not like this.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Keane we were first! In an E- match! What a ride!

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

CapitalistPig posted:

Week 3 in review!

LIES!

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?

CapitalistPig posted:

MATCH 3: Poison Mushroom Vs. The Lord of H.A.T.S.

Haha! Now the world will see who the true master of--

CapitalistPig posted:

Bwahahaha Hats just can't catch a break.

WHY

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)
And once again, Meinberg demonstrates his inherent superiority. He works best when he's there to offer support! But you can see the triumph of Meinberg and Taste, the victory of the truly enlightened over those that scratch and scrape in the dirt. Meinberg's reign of domination has truly just begun! Keep your eyes open audience, for the future is yet to come!!!

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
:siren: updated op in the "roster" section with new pushes based on the fans reactions.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Power of Pecota posted:

Keane we were first! In an E- match! What a ride!

We did it buddy!

(Nobody tell him the truth and break his heart, okay?)

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Woohoo, I've moved up to the midcard!

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
My fans are brain dead

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You may have the edge in skill, HATS, but I have the people on my side!

It's the mind control spores. :ssh:

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Back in my day, when I was champion, this league wasn't poo poo. None of you sissies would stand a chance in the ring with me.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Hal Incandenza posted:

Back in my day, when I was champion, this league wasn't poo poo. None of you sissies would stand a chance in the ring with me.

Whatever you say, old man!

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Hal Incandenza posted:

Quoted for TRUTH.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hal Incandenza posted:

If that is the case, then you should be putting your money where your mouth is. Or are you too cowardly to back up your words?

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Live from George Washington Elementary Auditorium in NJ in front of a crowd of 14 people Ittttsssssssssss GOON FIGHTS REBORN!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6adloaeyI2U

SSV: Welcome once again to Goonfights New to us here in the announce booth is PinMom!

Pmom - Excellent SSV I'm excited to be here!

Grandi: Glad to have you back, its good to see goon fights originals back in the fold!

Pmom - Thanks Grandicap it's good to be here.

SSV Anyway looks like Power of Pecotas Music has started so lets get to the ring!

Match 1 - Podima Vs Power of Pecota VS CCKeane

Pecota Was being strange during tonights match and really seemed irritated with CCKeane.

After the match and Podima is Celebrating in the ring and Eccoraven and Duckhunt dog walk to the ring talking trash and they start to beat Podima down in the ring. Shameful!

Match 2 : Kashuno Vs TMMadman

Capitalist pig comes to the ring and pics up a Mic.

"You know folks, I was thinking about it, and it seems to me. When Goon Fights was strong in the past the Serial Killer King Cup was a title that was defended in hardcore matches."

"Let's continue that tradition tonight as Opopanax will face the Lord of H.A.T.S. for the Serial Killer Cup final in a NO DQ match!"

Cpig drops the mic and walks off.

Match 3 - Meinberg Vs Little Mac

In the middle of the Ring the mysterious trainer Tremendous Taste begins to speak.

"Now you have seen me but you do not know who I am."

"Some of you may think you have me figured out but I am here to tell you, You are mistaken."

"My first order of business is BOTTLEKNIGHT. Yes The Knight of bottles himself. He will be the first step in my plan for domination!"

Bottleknights music plays and he walks to the ring.

"What Tremendous Taste, what could you possibly want with me?"

Tremendous Taste quickly shouts "Your head!" and then sucker punches Bottleknight before delivering a low blow to the groin area dropping bottleknight to the mat.

Tremendous taste raises his arms to the booing crowd and then leaves the ring.

Match 4 - Opopanax VS The Lord of HATS

Match 5 MAIN EVENT - Gay Mysterio and Tommunist VS JakeP and Poison Mushroom!

SSV: See you next week folks for another Goon Fights Reborn!!

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Week in Review
All the news

So in my email I see this

I know that most places wont bother with us yet.

[img]http://lpix.org/2345925/21.JPG][/img]

Yep, I pulled up the two shittiest networks and I don't meet the requirements for either. I guess we will have to wait until we are regional so it may be a while before an actual TV show.

I want to take a moment to point out Tommunists Massive Overness right now, a D- for momentum for a guy from a local company is like sick. He's getting really really over in the area.

Also you may notice that we are returning to NJ to the high school auditorium every time now, thats because our popularity is higher in the tri state area than anywhere else so we will focus on that area until we reach a D in that area before moving to a new area.

Then I realized he's a heel? How did that happen. I've been booking him as a face this whole time!

I'll have to set him to turn.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
I'm gay

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
same

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Escape, Jake! Escape this terrible league!

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

WOOOOOOOOOO

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Opopanax posted:

WOOOOOOOOOO

Not like this! Not like this!!! :cry:

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

CapitalistPig posted:

Match 4 - Opopanax VS The Lord of HATS

Pathetic! You were so frightened you needed five men to defeat me! You have shown yourself to be the scum of the earth, Opopanax. Go play in the mud where you belong.

RAAAAAAAAGE!!!

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm the hottest wrestler

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
:toot:

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

No reason to be mad at me Pecota.

You should be mad at yourself.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Boom, take that Little Mac. Once again proving your inferiority before the raw charisma and skill of me, Meinberg.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Meinberg posted:

Boom, take that Little Mac. Once again proving your inferiority before the raw charisma and skill of me, Meinberg.

Raw like sewae, perhaps.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Meinberg, you didn't make me tap. The only people you made tap were the people who went to the concession stand as soon as your entrance music hit. That's okay, though. We all know why you're going farther in this tournament than I am. No, not because of superior skill and CERTAINLY not because of superior charisma. You just have the ear of the man with the book. So I'll bide my time and wait for my chance because when you least expect it Little Mac is gonna be a BIG problem.

also eat poo poo you poopman

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Little Mac posted:

You just have the ear of the man with the book.

GoonFights is running worked shoots? Cpig, did you hire Russo?

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Rarity posted:

GoonFights is running worked shoots? Cpig, did you hire Russo?

Maybe GoonFights will be better when Cpig is dead-

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
What a surprise it turns out TMM was holding me back last week

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

lol I've been massacred literally every week

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Power of Pecota posted:

lol I've been massacred literally every week

The source, who wished to remain anonymous , is PoP's mother.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I still laugh like an idiot every time I think of the kind of wrestling fans that would gather at an elementary school to watch people nobody's heard of. It's not like there's a lot of them. It's just over a dozen weirdos.

• Locked thread