Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?
The sky, she is a thing of beauty. To soar gracefully through the air, that is my privilege, the gift that I have earned from her. It is a wonder that few may ever know.

Wrestling... it too can be a beautiful thing. But to far too many, it is ugly. These people, they seek to drag each other to the dirt, grunting and groaning as they try to pull others down to their base level. And these people... I would not dignify them with the name 'wrestlers'... they call themselves champions, boasting of their so-called feats, fighting. They are ignorant of true wrestling. But I shall teach them.

There is only one title that matters to me, and that is the title I hold, unsullied by the scum of the earth. I am the King of the Skies, and I shall protect my queen from all of the mud-wallowers who would defile her. I claim no name, but I am known to many here as the Lord of High Altitude Technical Stunts... The Lord of H.A.T.S, if you will. Should you seek my crown you are welcome to try, but you will soon find yourself plummeting back into the filth where you belong!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

:dogbutton:

OUTRAGE! PHILISTINES! YOU ARE ALL PHILISTINES! YOU HAVE NO APPRECIATION FOR THE SKY!

CapitalistPig, I DEMAND a match so that I can defend my honor from this filthy usurper! He is unfit to climb the ropes, yet they call him a high flier? PATHETIC!

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

imgay posted:

I, Gay Mysterio, the most jockstrapping wrestler am the highest of fliers.

:catstare:

There will be time to deal with your spurious claim later.

But the Mushroom... Do I truly need to point out that despite our first show having an actual thirteen attendees, Mushroom somehow got 'thousands' of votes? When he won by *submission*? He has besmirched my dignity, and for that he shall pay!

The Lord of Hats fucked around with this message at 22:28 on Jan 10, 2016

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

imgay posted:

I may have lost the match, but I won financially

Now you can buy all the putrid silt you ever dreamed of! You must be so happy. I am satisfied to have had another chance to display my mastery, but the one I truly wish to face is too cowardly to fight, insulting CPig to try and get out of the beating that he knows is coming to him.

Also, just to be certain, an E-ranked match is a higher rating than an F, right?

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

CapitalistPig posted:

Oh yes sorry I reversed them E+ is the highest we can get right now not F+

but anything F+ or above for our final show grade will not lower our popularity and should get more people at our next show.

We have to slowly chip away at it.

Okay, so as I understand it we're actually putting on pretty good shows, but since our audience is absolutely miniscule, that automatically puts the description as "godawful", because that rating is some value multiplied by the crowd or something? Or do we all just suck at this.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

CapitalistPig posted:

MATCH 3: Poison Mushroom Vs. The Lord of H.A.T.S.

Haha! Now the world will see who the true master of--

CapitalistPig posted:

Bwahahaha Hats just can't catch a break.

WHY

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hal Incandenza posted:

Back in my day, when I was champion, this league wasn't poo poo. None of you sissies would stand a chance in the ring with me.

If that is the case, then you should be putting your money where your mouth is. Or are you too cowardly to back up your words?

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

CapitalistPig posted:

Match 4 - Opopanax VS The Lord of HATS

Pathetic! You were so frightened you needed five men to defeat me! You have shown yourself to be the scum of the earth, Opopanax. Go play in the mud where you belong.

RAAAAAAAAGE!!!

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

What's perfect show theory?

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Opopanax posted:

Wow what the gently caress Hats?

You deserved it :colbert:

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Spoiler alert: the best high flier is me.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

CapitalistPig posted:

Match 4 Poison Mushroom VS Gay Mysterio VS Podima VS The Lord of H.A.T.S. for the Golden Winged Sandals!

SSV: What a great match! Hats is our new High Flying Golden sandals Champ!!!

Yes! Yes! It is as I have always said it should be! There are none that can match my skill!

quote:

Pinmo: I guess the internet was wrong!

Indeed! The common man knows nothing of the beauty which I seek! Fools and philistines, the lot of them!

quote:

Grandi: No Way Pmush is still the best high flier! Hats Cheated!

You saw the fight with your own eyes! Can there be any doubt that I earned the title that is mine by right?

Poison Mushroom posted:

Oh, well, guess it's time to hit HATS in the back of the head with a steel chair.

Back into the mud with you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

imgay posted:

Eat crow hats

I CALL SHENANIGANS ON THIS BULLSHIT :argh:

• Locked thread