Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vernacular
Nov 29, 2004
Literally the only reason I'd go to this is for Despacio, but it might be enough because fuuuuuuuuck do I want to experience that soundsystem.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vernacular
Nov 29, 2004
Does anybody have any experience buying a weekend pass on the cheap from a desperate seller on the last day of the festival? Does that sort of thing ever happen?

Would love to catch Despacio for the price of $not 350. Going only Friday would be ideal, but it would be tough to swing that (RIP single-day tickets).

Vernacular
Nov 29, 2004

incoherent posted:

Hello people I have returned from the festival and here to answer any questions you may have and what you've seen on your computer\tv screens. Next week youtube is launching their 360 live streams of weekend 2. Get those headsets my dudes!!!

Yes, you can snag a wristband like the day of for people who are trying to just get SOME money back. Seen it all the time.

Seeing james murphy and 2manyDJ mix for about ~8 hours every day over 3 days is worth it.

Good to know!

Is it only them selecting records? Or did they enlist any help? I thought I heard that it was going to be the latter.

• Locked thread