Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MMD3
May 16, 2006

Montmartre -> Portland

Real Name Grover posted:

Is Calvin Harris <that> popular? Honest question.

E: OK, so he's pretty big in the UK and the highest-paid DJ in the world. Just had to double-take at his name as top billing for a day.

lot has changed at Coachella since I last saw Calvin Harris there and he played the small tent (Gobi?). He's plenty entertaining and I'd prefer him on the mainstage over say Tiesto or some other mega-dj.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MMD3
May 16, 2006

Montmartre -> Portland

Advice posted:

Hologram of Young Axl superimposed over Fat Axl.

THIS would be amazing. Axl comes out in a white body suit and they just projection map his young figure on top.

MMD3
May 16, 2006

Montmartre -> Portland
If I were going...

I wouldn't miss this show:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHPaCGDXbXs

MMD3
May 16, 2006

Montmartre -> Portland
stayed up to watch the GNR stream and they only showed 2 songs, bummer... would've been rad to have seen more.

I want a trip report from whoever saw LeMaitre live.

MMD3
May 16, 2006

Montmartre -> Portland
Who can report back on LeMaitre's set?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MMD3
May 16, 2006

Montmartre -> Portland

Wii Spawn Camper posted:

I wandered in during what must've been the last half of the set. Tent was nearly empty, but I had a blast. Tons of energy and they sounded great. Danced my rear end off. I hadn't heard of them before though, I was literally wandering past and went in because it sounded cool and the tent was empty.

really? bummer that it was nearly empty. The ONLY video I can find of the set is this short one and it looks like a good crowd from the video but I know from being in that tent that they're probably only 1/4th of the way back if-even.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHiW9WQ7Qpc

• Locked thread