Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

SO DEMANDING posted:

holy poo poo that thing is :pcgaming: as gently caress

http://us.msi.com/product/notebook/GT80-Titan-SLI-GTX-980M-SLI.html

and that's a mechanical keyboard

8/10 VERY GOOD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

pros: gets 30fps in all the latest games
cons: irradiated my balls and crushed both femurs, 11-minute battery life can be inconvenient in some places, cooling fan generates thrust on smooth surfaces

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

I'll eat your fucking eyeballs if you're not careful

Grimey Drawer
lol people still use xsplit?

PapaLazarou
May 11, 2008

Decadent Federation Swine!

infernal machines posted:

23 minutes

fly by wire only - no manual controls, not that they'd do you any good with the way that thing would handle

lol its actually 23 min hover time according to their website. if you want go anywhere it's probably much less.

e: i wonder if anyone there realizes even if the faa was ok with the fly by wire theres no chance they'd ok something where every landing is an emergency landing.

PapaLazarou fucked around with this message at 04:38 on Jan 7, 2016

Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

it comes with gold WASD keycaps

why

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Sudo Echo posted:

it comes with gold WASD keycaps

why

you know why

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

flakeloaf posted:

pros: gets 30fps in all the latest games
cons: irradiated my balls and crushed both femurs, 11-minute battery life can be inconvenient in some places, cooling fan generates thrust on smooth surfaces

lmfao

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

hahahahaa

Phoenixan
Jan 16, 2010

Just Keep Cool-idge
i watched some vid about it and it actually has a display cable coming out of the card and going back into the screen in order for it to work lol

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
linku plz

Phoenixan
Jan 16, 2010

Just Keep Cool-idge
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-aypi1RmiM

Jimmy Carter
Nov 3, 2005

THIS MOTHERDUCKER
FLIES IN STYLE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ql0-2i--K_M

I'm the dented MacBook Pro display

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we have sealed ourselves away behind our money, growing inward, generating a seamless universe of self.

Phoenixan posted:

i watched some vid about it and it actually has a display cable coming out of the card and going back into the screen in order for it to work lol

of course it loving does. what, they're going to create a custom lvds interface for this poo poo?

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

mishaq posted:

yeah let me bite into a sandwich with a poached egg in it and get my shirt covered in runny yolk :rolleyes:

yeah lets just sacrifice texture and taste because I like to eat all my food in a reclining position

its called eating over the loving sink you moron

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

hail cat satan

Valeyard posted:

but what if...

squidworth...

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

echinopsis posted:

yeah lets just sacrifice texture and taste because I like to eat all my food in a reclining position

its called eating over the loving sink you moron

always sit upright for the most effective bowel movements.

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug

they're using a picture of a horse's rear end to show off that GPU power

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Babypod is a small speaker meant to play music to in utero fetuses. When inserted into the vagina, parents can share tunes with their child-to-be.

Babypod doesn’t use Bluetooth, which sounds comforting at first, but in order to allow the parents to share the musical experience with their children, this means that earbuds hang out of the vagina.

135$ for your vagina speaker

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug
what happened to just putting headphones playing mozart or beethoven or gwar or bach or something on the baby bump

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

cannot legally be sold as vodka

just when you thought CES could go any lower...

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

kwinkles posted:

always sit upright for the most effective bowel movements.

actually you should squat

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

shopping from multiple retailers...

except the store down the street that you could have already gone to in the time it took to gently caress with some touchscreen on a refrigerator to order vegetables that will arrive next week

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
aaaahahahaha the new technics turntable is 4 thousand dollars

whose ready for trust fund vinyl only trap sets

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

quote:

Direct drive turntable systems have been beloved by HiFi enthusiasts since their birth in 1972. However, one problem that direct-drive systems have always faced was sound quality degradation caused by 'cogging’, or tiny vibrations of the motor and rotational speed fluctuations. However, by combining the knowledge and expertise gained as the originator of direct-drive turntable systems with a newly developed coreless direct-drive motor without iron core, this ‘cogging’ can be eliminated. Any potential minute motor vibrations are suppressed even further by high-precision rotary positioning sensors guided by a microprocessor controlled system; a feature unique to the new Technics turntable.

ah yes the tiny vibrations interfering with the sound of me slamming my giant paw on the record and slinging it back and forth

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

:wth:

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

hard hitting coverage from the verge

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

graph posted:

aaaahahahaha the new technics turntable is 4 thousand dollars

whose ready for trust fund vinyl only trap sets

that's for the limited edition [of 1200 :haw:] one with magnesium platter and tonearm, the regular model will probably clock in at a much more reasonable $2k or so

dcseankun
Jun 17, 2005

suck my diiiiick, i'm a catshaaark!!!
The smart belt, dubbed WELT, is a health tracking belt which monitors your fitness, activity levels and waist size.

sarnsug

Also...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKBSHQyafMA

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

oh cool i've always wanted a belt i have to plug in every night

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

Cocoa Crispies posted:

what happened to just putting headphones playing mozart or beethoven or gwar or bach or something on the baby bump

this doesn't require you to buy a specialized product

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Internet of Wombs

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Something something Tim Buckley joke here

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

amniOS

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

cannot legally be sold as vodka

pseudorandom name posted:

this doesn't require you to buy a specialized product

or shoving that high quality electronic up your :goatsecx:

N.Z.'s Champion
Jun 8, 2003

Yam Slacker

Optimus_Rhyme
Apr 15, 2007

are you that mainframe hacker guy?

Happy_Misanthrope
Aug 3, 2007

"I wanted to kill you, go to your funeral, and anyone who showed up to mourn you, I wanted to kill them too."

this is why ms is cool again

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

Happy_Misanthrope posted:

this is why ms is cool again
I wonder which ugly general release sneakers he was wearing at this event

suffix
Jul 27, 2013

Wheeee!

Pinterest Mom posted:

Babypod is a small speaker meant to play music to in utero fetuses. When inserted into the vagina, parents can share tunes with their child-to-be.

Babypod doesn’t use Bluetooth, which sounds comforting at first, but in order to allow the parents to share the musical experience with their children, this means that earbuds hang out of the vagina.

135$ for your vagina speaker

sound travels perfectly well through the abdomen so i assume this is a fetish thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

• Locked thread