Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dcseankun
Jun 17, 2005

suck my diiiiick, i'm a catshaaark!!!

FAT BATMAN posted:

Ever since I saw Chitty Chitty Bang Bang as a kid I've wanted a Rube Goldberg-like device that makes breakfast for me. When I wake up I hit a switch and it starts an automated process while I shower and get dressed. By the time I'm ready to eat there's a plate of eggs and pancakes w a glass of OJ waiting for me. When can my internet of things do that.

No OJ sorry...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dcseankun
Jun 17, 2005

The smart belt, dubbed WELT, is a health tracking belt which monitors your fitness, activity levels and waist size.

sarnsug

Also...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKBSHQyafMA

dcseankun
Jun 17, 2005

Stereotype posted:

Looks way cooler than those stupid hoverboard things though, and it can go like 6 miles @ 15mph, so maybe useful for a commute. Plus it could fit in my office where a moped cannot.

But yeah I can buy a car for $1500.

why would you need to put your moped in your office during work hours?

maybe you shouldnt work in the hood

• Locked thread