Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

In Training posted:

I won't scatter your sorrow to the heartless sea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

Wormskull posted:

I use a Wii U Pro Controller on PC too but the the famicom one looks too drat sick.

Sorry for being a noob but how do i use the wii u pro controller in my computer do i need bluetooth..? Or can i use the usb cable

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Skylark posted:

Sorry for being a noob but how do i use the wii u pro controller in my computer do i need bluetooth..? Or can i use the usb cable

http://www.amazon.com/Mayflash-Wireless-Wii-Controller-Adapter/dp/B00E6553PW/

This.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

That thing used to be 8 bucks or so, don't know wtf happened.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Evil Eagle posted:

That thing used to be 8 bucks or so, don't know wtf happened.

Trolls.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Skylark posted:

You need an adapter unfortunately, the one Evil Eagle posted is what I have.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Jerkops posted:

drat those are sweet, I've been looking for a replacement for my old xbox controller because the dpad is so lovely

It's a really nice controller but I found it to be impossible to get Windows 7 to recognize it and returned it. Ymmv, as always.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
windows not having some kind of built in controller set up tools is baffling to me

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
Windows 10 broke support for the ps4 controller :( its possible they fixed it since last time i tried but there was some bug in windows 10 that kept it from working 🙅

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I had to install what is likely Chinese malware to make my DS4 work but I haven't had problems since then

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Skylark posted:

Windows 10 broke support for the ps4 controller :( its possible they fixed it since last time i tried but there was some bug in windows 10 that kept it from working 🙅

i dont think they will ever fix that

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The giant bird boss is epic.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Was I supposed to get iron boots or something in the forsaken forest.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Fortress... lol I guess I probably was since the bird was blowing me around but there was a wall without spikes so I didn't think about it at the time.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I put water on all the dying trees.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Wormskull posted:

Bless.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

Wormskull posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

That was fun

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Can someone confirm if the iron boots were in the forsaken fortress because I already went and looked there and the bird fight seemed like the perfect place for that to of factored in, in retrospect.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Wormskull posted:

Can someone confirm if the iron boots were in the forsaken fortress because I already went and looked there and the bird fight seemed like the perfect place for that to of factored in, in retrospect.
They're not. You get them in the ice level.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I will also protect it.

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

Wormskull posted:

i think you just get skull hammer in ff

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The wind waker hammer is my favorite Zelda item

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

The wind waker hammer is my favorite Zelda item

its ok...

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I like that way it swings around and all the animations you can do with it. In later playthroughs I basically used it instead of a sword

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Ice arrow + hammer for one hit kills, like ice beam and missle in metroid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

mabels big day posted:

Ice arrow + hammer for one hit kills, like ice beam and missle in metroid

Oh man that was a sweet combo when I found it out

• Locked thread