Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AngstPenguin
Oct 10, 2006

Xavier434 posted:

This is the part which keeps making me think twice about it being my first class. I know I can learn to execute the canceling just fine, but if past experiences in other games are any indicator I will not enjoy it. So, I am thinking about starting with BM or BD instead. Still not sure though. At the same time, it isn't like I cannot just try them all and decide which one to stick with later. Speaking of which, how many character slots do we get?

F2P / Initiate Pack owners - 2 Characters
Disciple Pack owners - 4 Characters
Master Pack owners - 7 Characters

You can purchase more slots in-game but I don't know the price.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AngstPenguin
Oct 10, 2006

Ciaphas posted:

Maaaaaaaaaaaan, I don't like pet classes :smith:

but do you like cat classes

AngstPenguin
Oct 10, 2006

Ciaphas posted:

I opened up the US client by mistake after it finished patching and it asked me for a security PIN, like it did when I signed up for a JP account. It's just showing that because the servers aren't running, right :ohdear:

Did you play Wildstar? Did you use their auth thing?

AngstPenguin
Oct 10, 2006

yeah don't clans only start with a 30 member cap or something lame?

AngstPenguin
Oct 10, 2006

Started in the queue at 20 minutes, an hour and 15 later and it's now at 96 minutes. Sweet.

AngstPenguin
Oct 10, 2006

Ciaphas posted:

Quoting myself to say it worked :gotin:

Did the same but then zoned and got booted, back to the queue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AngstPenguin
Oct 10, 2006

Mr. Neutron posted:

Should I try this game even when I have no plans to PvP and if yes can someone quickly summarize the PvE for me?

Maybe? The journey to end game is fun but there's content "blocked" by pvp, like skill upgrades and stuff. I hate pvp but the pve is fun enough to keep me going for now, not sure I can hold up when too much stuff is put behind having to pvp.

• Locked thread