Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Midnight Club III: DUB Edition

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UW1QGrRmRQ4

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

NickRoweFillea posted:

Midnight Club III: DUB Edition

ftmfw

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
driver san francisco is one of my favourite games and im glad theres a thread about it

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
i like how at the end of every chapter they do a neat thing with the shift mechanic, like the one where you're tailing a car you're posessing while also being in the car tailing it

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

Finding out that "Turner's in a coma" was in fact the story and not just a joke was the best thing.

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
this ghost mechanic was also used in hit arcade and game boy game Avenging Spirit

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

trying to jack off posted:

i just remembered the arcade game lucky & wild. its not really related to anything but it was loving sick and i had to post somewhere about it

it was great. my friends were obsessed with this and some metal slug rip off when we were young.

i wish i could remember the other game... it was cool it had vehicles you could drive and all the levels had cool backgrounds. gunsomething was the title and now i will be trying to remember all night.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

my morning jackass posted:

it was great. my friends were obsessed with this and some metal slug rip off when we were young.

i wish i could remember the other game... it was cool it had vehicles you could drive and all the levels had cool backgrounds. gunsomething was the title and now i will be trying to remember all night.

Gunforce II which isn't a Metal Slug ripoff, it came out before Metal Slug and was made by some of the same developers before they formed Nazca

It's basically the spiritual predecessor to Metal Slug

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
I love Metal Slug

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

my morning jackass posted:

i love when a level starts and you immediately shoot out your car windscreen, i cant beleive they keep paying to get that thing fixed

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Hi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijCpQKOjhCk

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

That's great, Joe.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

I find your words pleasing, Fungus.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

;)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

Pablo Gigante posted:

Gunforce II which isn't a Metal Slug ripoff, it came out before Metal Slug and was made by some of the same developers before they formed Nazca

It's basically the spiritual predecessor to Metal Slug

It was 1 but that's good to know. I didn't play it until years after it came out so I had no idea. It still looks pretty sick. I loved when you could steal a helicopter

• Locked thread