Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
I'm really sorry to use this thread in this way but I currently have no other way of contacting - Aumanor, today's RE5 session is off, my computer has blown up or something and I'm stuck reinstalling systems and salvaging for data. Sorry.

Anyhow, loved what I've seen of the LP, can't wait until we get to the end so I can watch the rest without getting spoiled forevermore. If nothing else, it's convinced me to give the game another shot and drag another poor soul there with me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zain
Dec 6, 2009

It's only forever, not long at all
Oh wow! The exploded computer. I'm sorry to hear that man.

Glad you're enjoying it though.

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

Man you guys are fun to watch. Found this LP while I was playing re5 myself. This game's pretty great but man the collectables are a bitch to finish. Also really hate Reapers.

Zain
Dec 6, 2009

It's only forever, not long at all
Never got to mention this in the videos, but I always wondered why this was called Uroboros. Why a Snake eating itself? I guess it could be symbolic of Wesker's search for more money power ultimately consuming him and being his eventual downfal.

Not Resident Evil 5 related, but last night I finished streaming Resident Evil 4 professional mode and there was some weird things about it.

Glitch in the Matrix

• Locked thread