Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

This is where I begin to speculate what being a
man of my word costs me

I just want to say I enjoyed the technical difficulties part a disturbing amount, especially the way Shiva stares at Chris while you're talking to grandma. She's very Creepy Watson.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

man of my word costs me

CJacobs posted:

I don't know what a persimmon is and that makes me angry, therefore I will smash all persimmons from hereon.

poo poo, pack it in Zain it's too late, we were the racists all along

To be fair it's in the thread title. Let's Try Not to be Racist, indicating you are already racist and you're trying to hold back.

Also Zulu team was amazing, especially considering what's coming up.

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

man of my word costs me

Zain posted:

GOD drat IT! loving I swear I have no part of this. Zulu is normal for Z right? I didn't even know!

Yep, it's correct, and it's still amazing.

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

man of my word costs me

CJacobs posted:

Have you guys ever had a root beer float but instead of root beer it's coke? It's actually pretty good, I was pleasantly surprised.

You'll never believe what we call ice cream in coke in Australia.

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

man of my word costs me

:allears:

I like that both comments on that are calling bullshit. It's always been called a spider around here, I have no idea why, it's always been that way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

man of my word costs me

Captain Bravo posted:

This conversation is oddly appropriate, given the Australian name for cheap wine drunk by alcoholic losers. :v:

Mate.

Nothing wrong with goon, except, well, everything.

• Locked thread