Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Deified Data posted:

Can someone tell me why Allen Gregory was so bad so I don't have to stoop to watching it myself to satisfy my morbid curiosity?

Smug douchebag child cartoon character without any of the foibles or terrible things that happen to smug douchebag characters to make them fun to watch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Homestar Runner posted:

Sorbo status: a wacko

I can give actors a pass for being GOP a-holes because they live in a world so insulated from the rest of the 99% that things like Twitter just expose how unaware they are. Adam Baldwin is an antagonist rear end in a top hat and gamergate fan but that's pretty much in line with every character he's ever acted as so who's really surprised.

• Locked thread