Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

I only accept Forgotten Realms lore that fits my personal headcanon, or the vaulted and unimpeachable works of my waifu, Ed Greenwood
:swoon:

Hello. I was the loser of the very first Thunderdome. Someone sent me a message saying I was invited to come back for the 200th anniversary. Let's see if the judging has improved from the idiot TVTropes rejects it was at the beginning. I'm in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

I only accept Forgotten Realms lore that fits my personal headcanon, or the vaulted and unimpeachable works of my waifu, Ed Greenwood

crabrock posted:

they've just been replaced with a different sort of reject.

That's fine, I just don't want to lose to a plagiarized Star Trek scene with some of the nouns replaced again.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Dr. Kloctopussy posted:

Looks like I'm not the only one who was bitter about Sitting Here's win for 4 years lol

Has it really been 4 years? Wow maybe I've been holding on to that for too long.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Parts of the first two are good at least? Like the first one is cruder Sarah Waters, and I like the whimsy the RPS story goes for. Please tell me the bad spelling in the rentboys story is an attempt to be Frank McCourt or something though. Please.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Sitting Here posted:

Signups are closed.

Hopefully you all know what you're supposed to be doing and do it. Your priority should be writing a good story, though.

:siren: PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR FLASHRULES IN YOUR SUBMISSION POST :siren:

The prompt post is mostly up to date with individual flashes and toxxes. The daily rules are linked as well. Please post them along with your stories for archiving purposes.

I'm required to follow my flash rule when writing my story, right?

edit: I'm asking because flash rules weren't a thing really when I first did this, and they're not well-explained if at all in the OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Sorry, I won't have a story in by the deadline. My depression has been murdering me this weekend. ##retract or whatever.

• Locked thread