Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

Just a funny av. Not a redtext or an own ok.

Mojo Threepwood posted:

New listeners should definitely start at the first episode, and here are some of my favorites so far:

Episode 4: The FML (They provide the rules to Foon's greatest sport: the Foon Mittens League)
Episode 5: Foon's Greatest Swordman(Usidore's tale of battling small blue people is amazing)
Episode 32: Offices & Bosses (Might be the best episode yet, I was laughing like a loon)

Can the Wizard is pretty great, entire episode of Chunt giving Arnie poo poo for being bad at improv. Both episodes with Flower are amazing, she should be a permanent co-host.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

Just a funny av. Not a redtext or an own ok.

McKilligan posted:

I drew that earlier this week, nice to see it popping up here too!

No tiny horse with two buttholes, 3/5

• Locked thread