Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kings Of Calabria
Sep 10, 2013
Someone (maybe you mojo?) brought this up on another RGD thread and I checked it out because I liked the logo. I've never liked fantasy stuff, or larp, or MTG etc and my finger was hovering a millimeter above the stop button a minute in, because I thought it was going to be a "straight man character deadpans amidst goonery" cheesefest with references I wouldn't get. But I listened to the rest of the first three episodes and it's really cute and funny and I'll probably rip through the series if it stays as good as it seems like it will.

If you like Comedy Bang Bang you'll prob get a kick out of it, to me it sounds like they're entertaining each other and that makes it more fun to listen to. If you're like me you'll be tempted to turn it off when the one dudes starts the old over-dramatic Shakespearean actor accent shtick but it's worth sticking with it from what I can tell so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread