Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Activision-Blizzard Purchases MLG Network; CEO Pledges to Launch "The ESPN of eSports"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Finally, Korea will have its own channel in America

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I cant think of any reason why I'd watch an esport on a TV over my PC for background noise when browsing the web.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Core audience:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I can't think of any reason why I'd watch an esport.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i care about activision, blizard, mlg, espn, sports, and esports

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Now Airing: The Rebroadcast of the Assassins Creed multiplayer Finals from 2013

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Black Baby Goku posted:

Now Airing: The Rebroadcast of the Assassins Creed multiplayer Finals from 2013

*Immediately thrusts swordcane into remote control, knowing I never have to change the channel ever again*

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Gigante posted:

*Immediately thrusts swordcane into remote control, knowing I never have to change the channel ever again*

Haha

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

*clumsily using Steam Controller to launch Big Picture ESPN Mode* This is the life.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Competitive League Of Legends, competitive DOTA, competitive Epic's making a MOBA, competitive Hearthst- *punches a desk drawer* No! NOT competitive Heartsthone

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Core audience:

Happy bday Kevin

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The Dark Souls of the ESPN of eSports.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

Competitive League Of Legends, competitive DOTA, competitive Epic's making a MOBA, competitive Hearthst- *punches a desk drawer* No! NOT competitive Heartsthone

dude unlock exclusive new claptrap quotes and jokes if you watch the battleborn finals

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Finally, video games on a television.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

dude unlock exclusive new claptrap quotes and jokes if you watch the battleborn finals

My loving Cable Bill!!!

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

*walks up to grandma still using 3 traditional TV remotes* WHAT ARE THOOOOOOSSSEEE?? Grandma, the Steam Controller does everything those hunks of poo poo do plus it can play thousands of titles from They Bleed Pixels to The Elder Scrolls SKyrim

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

*walks up to grandma still using 3 traditional TV remotes* WHAT ARE THOOOOOOSSSEEE?? Grandma, the Steam Controller does everything those hunks of poo poo do plus it can play thousands of titles from They Bleed Pixels to The Elder Scrolls SKyrim

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Benny D posted:

Finally, Korea will have its own channel in America

We have a Korean channel on cable here at home and my mom likes it's soap operas more than ours and honestly the actors are really better looking. These Koreans are too goddamn attractive.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

In Training posted:

I CANT GODDAMN WAIT FOR THE HEROES OF THE STORM AND OVERWATCH AND STARcraft 2 and all the aWESOME BLIZZARD GAmes

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

>TFW you google a game title you think Synthy made up and it's real

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

In Training posted:

Holy poo poo.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

We have a Korean channel on cable here at home and my mom likes it's soap operas more than ours and honestly the actors are really better looking. These Koreans are too goddamn attractive.

My wife only watches Spanish soap operas and she doesn't speak a word of it so I think there's something to this, like it keeps the story vague so you can imagine it to be what you want it to be

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pablo Gigante posted:

The Dark Souls of the ESPN of eSports.

In Training posted:

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Foreign language soap operas are the dark souls of television storytelling

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

This happened to me just now as well.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Holy poo poo

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Me upon seeing my cable bill after subscribing to the full eSports channel package

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

In Training posted:

I like competitive Hearthstone

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

*force grabs Steam Controller from the couch* FUS RO DAH!!!!!! *TV automatically flips to 4k stream of CSGO crate unboxing*

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

*force grabs Steam Controller from the couch* FUS RO DAH!!!!!! *TV automatically flips to 4k stream of CSGO crate unboxing*

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

:walletwithwings:

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

Pablo Gigante posted:

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Pablo Gigante posted:

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

I love using my steam controller to play Sir, You Are Being Hunted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Pablo Gigante posted:

Me upon seeing my cable bill after subscribing to the full eSports channel package

• Locked thread