Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Taris....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

".,."

Proposition Joe
Oct 8, 2010

He was a good man
Good riddance

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

rocket_man38
Jan 23, 2006

My life is a barrel o' fun!!
So Happy when Malik gave it what it deserved.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
right in the feels op

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

I bought my first vibroblade at the shop outside Wukah's cantina... oh the memories...

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

All gone now...

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

rocket_man38 posted:

So Happy when Malik gave it what it deserved.

it's Malak. Malik is the feisty lady pilot from Deus Ex: Human Revolution

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

One of the better starting zones. Still a starting zone though.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

That planet sucked rear end. Die!

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
wot game is this.

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

wuhh..?

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

rediscover posted:

wot game is this.

knights of the old republic

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
Bastila is bae.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

KOTOR2 > KOTOR

Mr. Baps
Apr 16, 2008

Yo ho?

Is there any starting zone that is still fun on repeat playthroughs? Making a "rebuild your character" prompt show up at the end of the tutorial zone is the best idea Bethesda has ever had and every RPG should have it IMO.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Walrus Pete posted:

Is there any starting zone that is still fun on repeat playthroughs? Making a "rebuild your character" prompt show up at the end of the tutorial zone is the best idea Bethesda has ever had and every RPG should have it IMO.

the tutorial area in metal gear rising

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

Bastila is bae.

She was mean to me when I was just trying to help her out.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
Paris...

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I hope the underworlders survived because I worked my rear end off to get them to the promised land.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Walrus Pete posted:

undeadburg is great, as is central yarnham

edit: if you're talking specifically about rpgs, then idk. the first few levels of diablo 1 are usually fairly tense and atmospheric since you have so few resources.

owl milk
Jun 28, 2011

sector_corrector posted:

undeadburg is great, as is central yarnham

edit: if you're talking specifically about rpgs, then idk. the first few levels of diablo 1 are usually fairly tense and atmospheric since you have so few resources.

+dat dungeon music

I love diablo 1

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Walrus Pete posted:

there's the early zones in the exile games but those can kill the gently caress out of you so i dunno if they count as a tutorial

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

In Training posted:

KOTOR2 > KOTOR

agreed. if kotor2 had been finished? mama mia

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I hope the underworlders survived because I worked my rear end off to get them to the promised land.

they were not in the old republic and everything was dead or replaced by rakghouls

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I'm pretty sure they're mentioned in a datapad in either 2 or TOR as having made it.

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008

In Training posted:

KOTOR2 > KOTOR

KOTOR2 had quality baes

SM64Guy posted:

they were not in the old republic and everything was dead or replaced by rakghouls

you do get an extended quest showing those people's slow and brutal deaths, and how the KOTOR 1 quest to help them was actually pointless in the end

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Walrus Pete posted:

Kingdom Hearts 2

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

dromal phrenia posted:

Kingdom Hearts 2

the gently caress..?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Basically any non-Bethesda rpg has a fun starting area,

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

dromal phrenia posted:

Kingdom Hearts 2

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
kotor2 is probably the best piece of star wars media ever made. its a close call between it and the pc tie fighter game

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Walrus Pete posted:

Medal of Honor: Frontline D-Day, for the historic feels

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

apropos to nothing posted:

kotor2 is probably the best piece of star wars media ever made. its a close call between it and the pc tie fighter game

I like jedi outcast the mostest. But its really really long.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

I WAS THINKING ABOUT THIS AS WELL. THANK U

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

IDK WHEN I HIT CAPS, SORRYY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

lmao

very few reaction gifs have the versatility of this one