Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
not everyone will like it but Fishing with John is a show from the 90s that I think is really good. John Lurie travels to exotic locations with a celebrity friend, to fish. I think that's pretty RSF:Take-a-Hike!y.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVa8rj1mm7A
there's just six episodes and they all own!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer
holy poo poo, I found this show on tv during an acid trip in the late 90's. They played like four in a row and it broke my brain.

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

YOU'VE GOT A LAFRENIÈRE IN ME
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDf7Wk0uFBg

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

The Tom Waits episode is the best.

Mofabio
May 15, 2003
(y - mx)*(1/(inf))*(PV/RT)*(2.718)*(V/I)
how deep is the ocean?

FreakerByTheSpeaker
Dec 3, 2006

You got your good things
And I've got mine
RIP William Dafoe.

star trek
Apr 7, 2009
this show is really good

Pierat
Mar 29, 2008
ASK ME ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE THE BNP
it's a great show and i love the song. john makes some pretty good paintings too, and has one of those fake diseases like morgellons I think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

large hands
Jan 24, 2006
i went fishing in the toilet and reeled in the OP

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

• Locked thread