Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

Well ain't that precious?

NutritiousSnack posted:

I thought all of that was a well planned feint by Caine and Jack? Like they discovered this could have world ending repercussions, stopped it, and rigged it with a bomb to gently caress with LaCroix for pulling all the evil, backstabbing, poltik, and Tradition breaking nonsense he was up to. Send a message to other rear end hats like him not to pull this poo poo.

There was just a plain old mummy in the casket. Jack has it sitting in a lawn chair while he watches the fireworks at the end of the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

Serf posted:

Why are so many people allergic to using the word "women"?

It's because using females is age neutral.

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

Tasoth posted:

So I know this is a bit of an aside, but there are cancer vaccines in the works that actually target cancer itself and not a virus. The big issue with them is that tumors have a hellish microenvironment that stops t-cells from working.

I also want to see how warped Siembeda made Dead Reign.

Obviously, there needs to be some sort of T-Virus to reprogram the T-cells to work properly.