Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Loon, Crazy and Laughable

Can't wait until you get to one of the worst/least balanced haunts in Betrayal The Blob. I did some awful shenanigans to everyone when I was the traitor, and had access to secret passages.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

theironjef posted:

Been a while since I hauled out The Duckman RPG.

When can we expect the Duckjammers supplement?

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

If I was playing a paladin, I’d actually really dig having my god-boss call me into his office to chew me out for being a loose cannon once in a while.

Or have a trial with the rest of the party as character witnesses.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Night10194 posted:

I think the thing is 'Divine Loose Cannon' is different from 'Lose all your special abilities and mechanical powers'. Getting called in to get yelled at by your God and he takes your badge and gun but there's an archangel in internal affairs who has your back and keeps feeding you Smites until you clear your name would be great.

Wei Shen: Paladin.

Man I want to play a game of God Squad so bad now.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

It is seriously irking me that Starfinder has all these alternate PC races, but you don’t get any of the main special features, or they aren’t at the full power that the monster version gets.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Bieeardo posted:

These days I'd replace the fondue with some kind of entangling, creeping pasta.

So you’ve read Strega Nona.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

FMguru posted:

It is a literal blood ocean.

Yeesh. Imagine the smell.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Welp guess it’s time to start adding your own cards to the deck.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Cool Repo reference.

I choked a little bit when saw 40 Cultists.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Really enjoying that Grumblejack's EVIL THIRST may only be quenched by Abyssal Mountain Dew

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

I just want to say that Gorillion Windmill Flesh Rip is an amazing name for a move.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

I really thought the simulacrum was just a suit of eldritch full-body replacement cybernetics.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Man, this Powerchords retrospective overview has me thinking about the Order of the Stick Kickstarter, which had such success and stretch goal creep that Rich Burlew is still fulfilling bonus comics, stickers and other assorted bits literally like a decade later. And from what I have heard, he’s not making a thin dime on it and refuses to do so.

(He does have a chronic illness and also suffered a pretty serious sliced thumb, so some of the delay is understandable).

Brucato bragging about bespoke pages is mind boggling.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

I am really hoping that by the end of the scenario, every major cult, witch, vampire, and other antagonist (and some who haven’t been introduced yet) are aboard the train, awkwardly sitting in their cabins, wondering who’s going to make the first move.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Mors Rattus posted:

Why would anyone want this hat, anyway? It doesn't even do anything useful.

It sounds like it very briefly allows someone to control the Fez Victim before they die and turn into a mindless berserker Fez Zombie.

Hostile V posted:

Depending on how this whole cursed fez scenario plays out I might steal the scenario, edit it, change the setting to America on the Pacific railroad and make it a cursed sombrero.

Only if it makes someone's head sombrero-shaped.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

I was a little sleepy this morning. Not anymore.

Also the full color art of Brucato’s OC has some weird action-figure torso going on.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Finally, we can play out Cadillacs and Dinosaurs.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

The new System Mastery has made me wegstremely angry.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

JcDent posted:

That stupid game and its stupid portmanteaus

Sportmanteaus.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Buzz Aldrin, time displaced and re-patriated astronaut (voidborn)

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Mors Rattus posted:

Hey guys, throw me a concept for a pre-Visitation Scion. I'm getting back into my review now that...well, some questions I had weren't answered by Hero, so I have to discuss the problems that weren't addressed now. First concept I like gets made for chargen section.

Scott Steiner, visited by Hercules just before the main title match.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Holy poo poo SenZar, what an acceleration from “what is this” to “I hate this”

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

hectorgrey posted:

Remember that the Chaotic Neutral character may be unpredictable, but his behaviour is not totally random. He is not as likely to jump off a bridge as walk across it.

Why do people forget this all the time?

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Someone call a doctor. This woman's torso is hosed up.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

I can only imagine the Harlequin was created because one of the game devs just would shut the gently caress up about playing The Joker in every game this group ran.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

The Blood Angels must prevent a very important social function from being disrupted by chaos cults gone rampant, for it will be the site of delicate trade negotiations between major weapons and material-producing planets. They can’t allow the guests to notice anything is amiss. Cue 9-foot tall superhumans in tuxes doing their best James Bond.

(Although Bond is atrocious at being subtle)

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

As we all know, Mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell. Thus, I can hotwire this car.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

I think the thing about Mythender that most rubs me the wrong way is the whole “mind controlling innocents into worshipping you, whether you want it or not.” It feels out of place. Maybe it feels too close to Beast’s heroes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Kult sounds German, which makes it more Metal. I am dead certain this was the thought process for the naming decision.

Edit: I assume the authors were into Lovecraft and recalled there is a fictional book called Unaussprechliche Kulten