Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010

Mors Rattus posted:

Alternatively, enforce that a playable Slann should never leave their IC chair or acknowledge most of the game. Require they be played by the GM's pet cat.

The best way to do a playable Slann would have to be a Slann sitting in their chair, staring into space, AND their entourage of temple guard and Skink handlers. So most of the work is done by a surrounding group - a Skink Priest as the face to actually talk to the party and do social stuff, and Saurus for handling combat encounters. Occasionally, once per session, the Slann blinks, twitches a finger and evaporates a guy in a cloud of magic before going back to sleep.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
Skrayper is a really bad name. I'm sure I'm late to the party on this but that was the first thing that jumped out at me.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
This looks like someone read a Powered by the Apocalypse game and didn't get it. Except it was also a bad gane that didn't get how moves worked. And the reader had only ever read White Wolf RPGs.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
A Lusty Pull is the name of my new Grindcore band.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
On a serious note it looks like my earlier comment about bad 90's game meets misunderstanding of PtbA holds true. Holy poo poo.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
I'm really liking what I'm reading of Panic at the Dojo, it looks like a natural evolution of Strike's combat system but in a real fun way. I appreciate powers providing roleplay skills/abilities as I'm getting pretty tired of systems with tactical combat not having a real connection between non-combat and combat systems (cough D&D cough).

The Deleter
May 22, 2010

Halloween Jack posted:

Check out Let Thrones Beware

I've seen it being posted around here but not dived in, I'm gonna check it out.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010

Midjack posted:

Clicked on the link and cracked the gently caress up. It's just so silly.

This was drawn by someone who has either never seen male genitalia or chose some weird refrences, and either way I'm worried.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
I hate it so much but I can't look away.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
I love the stupid stupid idea of being on fire and passing it to someone else. You could theme that as virulent disease, or a swarm of hostile nanobots or something.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
Randomly generated cat names might be the best part of all of those scenarios honestly. I'll kill for Barnaby Cuddles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
The only problem is those lists are as half as long as they should be. :colbert: