Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Axelgear
Oct 13, 2011

If I'm wrong, please don't hesitate to tell me. It happens pretty often and I will try to change my opinion if I'm presented with evidence.

Kurieg posted:

The intro fiction for this chapter involves a Beast walking down the street when he feels something wrong with his lair. So he finds the nearest entry point and pops in for a look. He finds a stranger sitting at a table, someone who doesn't belong except for the fact that he does. He seems right, perfect for this place, in fact the Lair seems to be warping around him to suit the stranger's needs. Then the stranger cocks his head, turns into that thing on the above image and screams "I'VE COME HOME!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBsdWW7MOew

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU