Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:
This also confirms that Horrors are literally fear goetia that eat too much resonance of human dreams, and beasts are just very ornate Claimed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

Moonwolf posted:

So what level influence do you need to summon infinite puppies to distract your enemies?

5 is usually a safe bet.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

Mors Rattus posted:

Quattuor spends most of his time in the Arctic at this point. When not destroying the world, he is utterly fascinated by it.

What's this? What's this? There's werewolves everywhere.
What's this? And naked apes with hair.
What's this? I can't believe my eyes (I have four pairs) Now wake up dad this isn't fair!
Oh poo poo.....

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

Kaza42 posted:

Which one is this? Was it already written up?

Yeah, it's the deceiver lune in the 2e core.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

Starro doesn't eat heads, he possesses the Justice league so Batman Beyond can prove he's just as good as old Bruce.