Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hel
Oct 9, 2012

Jokatgulm is tedium.
Jokatgulm is pain.
Jokatgulm is suffering.

I think the only metal gear game that would work even remotely with patrol is probably MGS4 since you are a dying old man constantly injecting drugs to keep going, while not really caring about what happens around him which would probably work well with the fatigue system. I'm not sure Patrol is the best system for playing old men beating the crap out of eachother on top of a broken submarine though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hel
Oct 9, 2012

Jokatgulm is tedium.
Jokatgulm is pain.
Jokatgulm is suffering.

megane posted:

I stopped thinking 40k lore was remotely cool the second I learned that the Iron Hands' primarch is named Ferrus Manus.

Ferrus. Manus.

Keep in mind: the Iron Hands are named after him, not the other way round. His (foster) parents named him that. Also, later, in an unrelated incident, he accidentally got his hands dipped in molten metal, which somehow bonded to them. So he had iron hands.

Ferrus Manus.

Isn't 40k the one with Obiwan Sherlock Clousseau?

Hel
Oct 9, 2012

Jokatgulm is tedium.
Jokatgulm is pain.
Jokatgulm is suffering.

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

Some possibly interesting new:
Turns out that the Mitzuv company is still run by the Perry family, they moved on and became a consultation firm.
I just left them some massages asking to interview Geva or Guy.

More details as they come.

While I've got to say the adventure doesn't look that good it's always really interesting to see non-american & non-w.european takes on D&D and RPGs.