Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Please tell me there are also feats called "Cherchez la Femme" and "Confirmed Bachelor".

Y'know.

For when you want to give your bro a good back rub.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2ah2mwo1oM

But on loop, forever.

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doresh posted:

Why do these spells assume that people can regrow limbs naturally o_O ?
Never cast Maim on an octopus.

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
In the case of most of the Fallout games, I presume it's because Black Isle and Obsidian are/were based in California. Same goes for inXile and the Wasteland games. Hell, New Vegas' Honest Hearts DLC probably had its origins in one of Rope Kid's camping trips.

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
I think Bellum Maga fell into the old World of Darkness "Wouldn't it be neat and clever if every major event in human history was actually just vampires?" trap.

I mean, aside from falling in to, like, a dozen other traps.

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

PurpleXVI posted:

I'm imagining a Beast and a Hero about to get down to a final battle after a harrowing chase/adventure when the door gets kicked down by a lawyer and the cops, who drags them both off to court for destruction of property, endangering bystanders, etc. Turns out giant squid and magic swords can't stand up to the legal system and a dozen tazings. Maybe that'd be a more fun game. Lawyer: The Legaling. Bringing mundane law to supernatural dorks before they tear up half the town.
"You want John Smith the kraken, and I am JOHN:SMITH the flesh and blood Person, and while a kraken can be tried under admiralty law, a Person can not."

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
It's always good when a list of example characters includes approximately zero characters that actually look fun to play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm actually quite curious about that, knowing very little about CoD. How does a Hero stack up to a Hunter, anyway?