Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kumaton
Mar 6, 2013

OWLBEARS, SON

The little touch of the frog with glasses and striped tie is so delightfully petty. Yeah, screw Harry Potter, it's Witch Girls Adventures' time to shine!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kumaton
Mar 6, 2013

OWLBEARS, SON

I really want to know who approved this, just so I can ask them why they thought it was okay.

Kumaton
Mar 6, 2013

OWLBEARS, SON

Asimo posted:

The second, the paper quality's so bad that you can see the other page through it. It's barely a step above newsprint. And yes, more papyrus. :psyduck:

Wow, that paper. I'd imagine anyone with stronger hands than a sickly child would tear through that poo poo whenever they turn the page.