Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Geizt
Dec 10, 2014

I think that's less of a 7th Sea thing and more of a Wick thing, really. Just from some of the other stuff of his people have done writeups on, he has a real thing for taking the player's character away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Geizt
Dec 10, 2014

Just out of curiosity but is the whole Cackler thing ever explained in more detail in the books, or are you just expected to go buy their other stuff to find out more about some guy who screwed a bunch of rules up?

Geizt
Dec 10, 2014

The whole cackler being Mordred feels super out of left field, yeah. Like, why suddenly Arthurian mythos of all things? It feels like some writer really wanted to do something with Europe but got shot down, and just sort of slid it into Deadlands instead. Also yeah the CSA apologism is super awkward, too. I guess the rewrite really didn't do much for the system, did it?

Geizt
Dec 10, 2014

Of loving course. Someone needs to kick Shane Hensley in the dick just to make him stop. I'm really sorry Shane, but no one liked your lovely character or cared about his identity, you have to stop forcing it.

Geizt
Dec 10, 2014

I'm morbidly curious about Back East: The South. I'm pretty sure it'll piss me off, but I want to see just how deeply this idiot dug his hole.