Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JesterOfAmerica
Sep 11, 2015
I have to admit for all the bad parts TORG has a lot cool ideas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JesterOfAmerica
Sep 11, 2015
Truly Bugs Bunny is the greatest power in the world

JesterOfAmerica
Sep 11, 2015

ProfessorProf posted:

I actually think Night's Black Agents could be a solid foundation for a Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part 1/2 game. Just add a Hamon skill and stats for Pillar Men and you're most of the way there.

My god I never thought of that. That would be amazing! So who's running it:allears:!

JesterOfAmerica
Sep 11, 2015

ProfessorProf posted:

Valor was literally designed from the ground up to create fight scenes that hit all those story beats.

Disclaimer: I wrote Valor, so I'm not an unbiased viewpoint here.

Is there an F&F in the archives?

JesterOfAmerica
Sep 11, 2015
From what I've heard about Deviant: The Renegades seems like it will run superheroes well, if you like the hulk and other heroes that have to be careful about destroying yourself.

JesterOfAmerica
Sep 11, 2015
New Onyx Path, Dave Brookshaw is the developer if that eases/raises concerns.

JesterOfAmerica
Sep 11, 2015
That's actually really interesting.

JesterOfAmerica
Sep 11, 2015

Mors Rattus posted:

Hey guys, throw me a concept for a pre-Visitation Scion. I'm getting back into my review now that...well, some questions I had weren't answered by Hero, so I have to discuss the problems that weren't addressed now. First concept I like gets made for chargen section.

A luchador Incarnation of Ītzpāpālōtl, who is trying to find work after her league got shut down due to mysterious circumstances

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JesterOfAmerica
Sep 11, 2015
The new World please